Page 1 of 1
Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:28 pm
by Jeffyb
Hello, I just created a account to make this post. I’m sorry if this post is in the wrong section of the forum. Any way I’m fairly new to Kratom, but despite that I was lucky to find a vendor I liked fairly quick “Herbal salvation”. For maybe a year I have purchased from them and have been very pleased, but my last order was very unsatisfactory “like no effect at all”. Same strain red md that I always get purchased through a 50% discount they are currently running. Because of the discount I spent a lot of money and now have a lot of worthless Kratom.My question is does quality fluctuate with every vendor or should I find a new place? The reviews on all there products vanished off there site; which has me suspicious.
Re: Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:03 pm
by acejestyr15
Jeffyb wrote:Hello, I just created a account to make this post. I’m sorry if this post is in the wrong section of the forum. Any way I’m fairly new to Kratom, but despite that I was lucky to find a vendor I liked fairly quick “Herbal salvation”. For maybe a year I have purchased from them and have been very pleased, but my last order was very unsatisfactory “like no effect at all”. Same strain red md that I always get purchased through a 50% discount they are currently running. Because of the discount I spent a lot of money and now have a lot of worthless Kratom.My question is does quality fluctuate with every vendor or should I find a new place? The reviews on all there products vanished off there site; which has me suspicious.
To answer your question I'd say.... BOTH! Quality and effects will vary from batch to batch from same vendors no less from one vendor to the next. And imo I'd definitely get from somewhere else no matter what. Myself and plenty of other regularly ordered from HS in the past and have stopped due to their not great quality mostly to be honest. Also I would not recommend continuously using the same strain over and over again.... No matter how good it works for you! Your body builds tolerances to individual strains quickly like that and soon enough that strain will stop working for you for a decent period of time. Hence why I'm sure you've read that we all try and have largest variety of strains from a variety of vendors on hand.
Hope this is helpful, if ya need any other help.... Everyone here is awesome and we have many well experienced vets of the leaf to help especially! Feel from to PM if need be.
Re: Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:58 pm
by BallzDeep9
Jeffyb wrote: I was lucky to find a vendor I liked fairly quick: Herbal Salvation. For maybe a year I have purchased from them and have been very pleased, but my last order was very unsatisfactory “like no effect at all”...
Welcome to MM. Check out the
Search Bar, you can read what others are saying about "HS"... honestly its not good. In a nutshell - many feel like they had excellent leaf back in 2017, then went downhill last year.. then were caught selling kratom infected with Salmonella. That's over 1 year ago.
So a couple of things. #1- HS obviously switched suppliers? At least their customers (like me) think so... OK #2 You enjoyed a
Honeymoon your first few months. Even average kratom, was... fantastic!! But many reviews think HS is just... average quality. The leaf finally caught up with you, Honeymoon is over.. Tolerance set in. That same old Red MD from HS... ain't working no mo!
Agree with Acejestyr time to switch vendors & strains... And maybe you're abusing the plant? Many do that... try Less Is More?

. Take a break. Get some new kratom. Re-set your tolerance and the magic will come back!!
Re: Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:23 pm
by FartBlaster
Quality fluctuations can be different vendor to vendor and batches will be different also so if he has good red md in April the may red md might not be as good. Try some new vendors. Mitraman has consistent batches , TFH is awesome and doing a Christmas sale. Lots of options.
Re: Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:06 pm
by Jeffyb
Thank you for your responses. It’s definitely not a tolerance issue. I still have some red md left over from a prior purchase and it is really good. I have really enjoyed buying from them and didn’t want to stop because of one bad experience. Before finding them I tried happy hippo and coast line with bad results; which almost cause me to give up on Kratom. I think I’m going to try Mitraman next. I see that name a lot around the internet. Thanks again for the reply’s.
Re: Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:43 am
by K-Dawg
Jeffyb wrote:Thank you for your responses. It’s definitely not a tolerance issue. I still have some red md left over from a prior purchase and it is really good. I have really enjoyed buying from them and didn’t want to stop because of one bad experience. Before finding them I tried happy hippo and coast line with bad results; which almost cause me to give up on Kratom. I think I’m going to try Mitraman next. I see that name a lot around the internet. Thanks again for the reply’s.
Good call on MitraMan. DEFINITELY get his Premium Green MD! It is special.
Re: Does quality fluctuate with every vendor?
Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:24 am
by jabro70
To answer the OP’s question- Yep!