Page 1 of 1

Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:43 am
by BuckeyeTony
Hello all, I've never posted on a forum before, only lurked, so I'm not quite sure if I'm even posting this in the right place. Just a quick intro on myself. I'm a 40yr old male who has been using kratom for about 2yrs now. I'm pretty active and have a physically demanding job. I like working out as well. I got into kratom to help with general aches and pains from working out and for an extra energy boost in the gym. I seem to really enjoy green and white strains, although I have had reds I've really enjoyed. I wanted to make a purchase from TFH during this upcoming event. I'm really looking for energetic strains with mood boost/euphoria. I'd really love to get some recommendations from those of you who have had the privilege of trying their product. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :P

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:06 am
by BurntEnds
This should be the right place to post your question to my knowledge anyway. A few of the strains I like and that are on the more energetic side of things are

Wild Green Hulu - upper mid spec with balance of effects
30 Year Wild Green - faster green
Super Green Sunda - balanced mid spec with legs and great mood/clarity
White Kali - upper mid spec to fast with great clarity
30 year Wild White TFH -faaaaast but not jittery

I'm normally more into mids and slower strains but recently for whatever reason have been really enjoying some of the faster strains :shock: Funny how tastes can change!

Hopefully a few others will chime in that have a bit more knowledge and experience with the faster leaf that TFH produces.

Congrats on making your first post and welcome to MM :D

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:38 am
by FartBlaster
Definitely the 30 yr wild white.

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:00 pm
by KBull
I’m am also in a physically demanding job and love whites and greens also. All the recommendations above are here accurate. I’d also suggest green ele Hulu. I have been loving that one! Def do not order with our getting a lot of 30 year white tfh. I think that is what your looking for! Happy holidays

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:32 pm
by Every1jockzjay
30yr tfh (red) mid red that’s just wonderful

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:08 am
by BuckeyeTony
Thanks to everyone who replied. I greatly appreciate all of your input. I decide to go with the Kg 4 way split. My selections were:
30 yr wild green IR3
Green Elephant Hulu A2
White Kali sub-2
Red Elephant Hulu A2

Just had to try a red. Had very good luck with RHK in the past. Can't wait for it to arrive! :lol:

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:33 pm
by gumbyke1
Opening up to the Double M community has been a very interesting thing to observe. I'll tell you people are sleeping on some very good batches just because they haven't heard people talk about it on here. It's kind of like an echo chamber.... whatever people talk about, that is what people begin to order. Some of my favorites have been totally under the radar to this community :lol:

You guys are swamping us with orders though, THANK YOU! A lot of vendors came out to play too! What other community would you see competitors supporting each other like this.... this place rocks! :D :D

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:23 pm
by BallzDeep9
BuckeyeTony wrote:I wanted to make a purchase from TFH during this upcoming event. I'm really looking for energetic strains with mood boost/ euphoria. I'd really love to get some recommendations ...
Holiday greetings Buckeye Tony! Lurkers welcome, maybe that's the idea here.. Good reason to join us here on MM!

You almost can't go wrong. Pick those reds greens or whites, that are your type of leaf.. Hulu kapuas? Maeng Da? TFG Classic GMD and most of his MD's are excellent.. Super Green? IF you like a SG strain then, again, his SG Supreme or SG Sunda are.. just a touch better than other popular SG's on the market. Really premium fine kratom, In my experience - I always test his stuff on alternate days with other vendors - TFH seems just a bit stronger.. Reds? Hangat Suma or Wild TFH. I love his Gold Muna. Want to make it simple? Pretty much any of his TFH label strains, or his 30 Year stock.. are some of the best kratom around. According to multiple reviews! Have a happy one!
Image

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:32 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
gumbyke1 wrote:Opening up to the Double M community has been a very interesting thing to observe. I'll tell you people are sleeping on some very good batches just because they haven't heard people talk about it on here. It's kind of like an echo chamber.... whatever people talk about, that is what people begin to order. Some of my favorites have been totally under the radar to this community :lol:

You guys are swamping us with orders though, THANK YOU! A lot of vendors came out to play too! What other community would you see competitors supporting each other like this.... this place rocks! :D :D
Hey Gumbyke, just curious, what are some of your favorites? I can always place a second order haha :mrgreen: :lol: ;) ;)

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:01 pm
by gumbyke1
MikeEdoessomething wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:Opening up to the Double M community has been a very interesting thing to observe. I'll tell you people are sleeping on some very good batches just because they haven't heard people talk about it on here. It's kind of like an echo chamber.... whatever people talk about, that is what people begin to order. Some of my favorites have been totally under the radar to this community :lol:

You guys are swamping us with orders though, THANK YOU! A lot of vendors came out to play too! What other community would you see competitors supporting each other like this.... this place rocks! :D :D
Hey Gumbyke, just curious, what are some of your favorites? I can always place a second order haha :mrgreen: :lol: ;) ;)
Oh man - that is just so hard to decide. Honestly, my favorites tend to rotate... I notice I really get into a batch for awhile and then something else captures my heart. Right now I am finding myself liking the Wild Red TFH (I think litteraly 1 person from this forum has ordered that... maybe he will chime in with his thoughts), Red Elephant Hulu, Red Bali #2 (sold out), and White Elephant Hulu. 30 Year White TFH has been pretty good too (that is going fast... only 100g bags left). 30 Year Wild super green never gets old... that one is so reliable. Finaly, I have to throw our Chocolate Bent in there. I had an amazing bent many years ago and had purchased many since then "chasing" that first bent experience. Making a good bent isnt easy, but I have to say we nailed it with this Chocolate Bent. By far the best Bent I have had... its the only one that has worked for me since my very first many, many bent batches ago. I would say this Bent is good for even those who dont "usually bent". ;)

Ask me again in a few weeks and it might change.... :lol:

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:31 pm
by Celestial-Oceanic
gumbyke1 wrote:
MikeEdoessomething wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:Opening up to the Double M community has been a very interesting thing to observe. I'll tell you people are sleeping on some very good batches just because they haven't heard people talk about it on here. It's kind of like an echo chamber.... whatever people talk about, that is what people begin to order. Some of my favorites have been totally under the radar to this community :lol:

You guys are swamping us with orders though, THANK YOU! A lot of vendors came out to play too! What other community would you see competitors supporting each other like this.... this place rocks! :D :D
Hey Gumbyke, just curious, what are some of your favorites? I can always place a second order haha :mrgreen: :lol: ;) ;)
Oh man - that is just so hard to decide. Honestly, my favorites tend to rotate... I notice I really get into a batch for awhile and then something else captures my heart. Right now I am finding myself liking the Wild Red TFH (I think litteraly 1 person from this forum has ordered that... maybe he will chime in with his thoughts), Red Elephant Hulu, Red Bali #2 (sold out), and White Elephant Hulu. 30 Year White TFH has been pretty good too (that is going fast... only 100g bags left). 30 Year Wild super green never gets old... that one is so reliable. Finaly, I have to throw our Chocolate Bent in there. I had an amazing bent many years ago and had purchased many since then "chasing" that first bent experience. Making a good bent isnt easy, but I have to say we nailed it with this Chocolate Bent. By far the best Bent I have had... its the only one that has worked for me since my very first many, many bent batches ago. I would say this Bent is good for even those who dont "usually bent". ;)

Ask me again in a few weeks and it might change.... :lol:

Your Wild Harvest Indo is fucking sublime. One of the most unique batches of leaf I've had in years.

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:22 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
gumbyke1 wrote:
MikeEdoessomething wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:Opening up to the Double M community has been a very interesting thing to observe. I'll tell you people are sleeping on some very good batches just because they haven't heard people talk about it on here. It's kind of like an echo chamber.... whatever people talk about, that is what people begin to order. Some of my favorites have been totally under the radar to this community :lol:

You guys are swamping us with orders though, THANK YOU! A lot of vendors came out to play too! What other community would you see competitors supporting each other like this.... this place rocks! :D :D
Hey Gumbyke, just curious, what are some of your favorites? I can always place a second order haha :mrgreen: :lol: ;) ;)
Oh man - that is just so hard to decide. Honestly, my favorites tend to rotate... I notice I really get into a batch for awhile and then something else captures my heart. Right now I am finding myself liking the Wild Red TFH (I think litteraly 1 person from this forum has ordered that... maybe he will chime in with his thoughts), Red Elephant Hulu, Red Bali #2 (sold out), and White Elephant Hulu. 30 Year White TFH has been pretty good too (that is going fast... only 100g bags left). 30 Year Wild super green never gets old... that one is so reliable. Finaly, I have to throw our Chocolate Bent in there. I had an amazing bent many years ago and had purchased many since then "chasing" that first bent experience. Making a good bent isnt easy, but I have to say we nailed it with this Chocolate Bent. By far the best Bent I have had... its the only one that has worked for me since my very first many, many bent batches ago. I would say this Bent is good for even those who dont "usually bent". ;)

Ask me again in a few weeks and it might change.... :lol:
Thanks for the response and thoughts on those strains.

That sounds like what happens to I think a lot of us - we find certain strains/batches and use them for a period of time and then move to something different. I did that with your 24k Bali recently and think I took it too much LOL. I rotate every dose every day. I actually got several you mentioned from the Black Friday special (Red and White Elephant Hulu and 30 Year Wild Super Green) and have the Wild White TFH coming from this current special you're running which I got a sample of and LOVED it. The 30 Year Wild Super Green I think I need to play around with dose size or time of day to take it as I haven't found my sweet spot for it just yet. Based off your experience and customer surveys is it a faster green or more balanced/relaxing?

Right now my current favorites are your Wild Premium Kali, your Yellow Kali which I don't see mentioned at all but love blending the yellow Kali with a green or red. Also enjoying the Wild Green TFH, and Super Red Sunda and Red Elephant Hulu are both excellent daytime reds. That Choc Bent sounds great and like a perfect nighttime strain.

Appreciate the feedback! :D

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:58 pm
by KBull
Oh man I have some of that white ele Hulu and I haven’t even opened it yet! Now I’m thinking It’ll be my first Christmas burn! The 30 year white tfh is gonna be hard to beat tho. That stuff is some class a white leaf. I love it. Also really really enjoying green ele Hulu. Looking forward to my new order on its way! Please don’t recommend more cuz I can’t afford it!

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:33 pm
by CatfatherB
I got a better burn from the white Elephant Hulu than I did the wild white Vietnam, May have been timing, dosage or other but It had some decently long legs for a white, don't get me wrong about the white Vietnam, I got a good burn off a lower dose of it, it just wasn't as memorable as the Hulu.....I was one who got the 30yr. Wild TFH, I used it today this afternoon, it was really chill and relaxing to me, albeit my second dose of the day... :geek:

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:48 pm
by brave777
CatfatherB wrote:I got a better burn from the white Elephant Hulu than I did the wild white Vietnam, May have been timing, dosage or other but It had some decently long legs for a white, don't get me wrong about the white Vietnam, I got a good burn off a lower dose of it, it just wasn't as memorable as the Hulu.....I was one who got the 30yr. Wild TFH, I used it today this afternoon, it was really chill and relaxing to me, albeit my second dose of the day... :geek:
White vietnam reminds me of smileys white banjo, its not memorable like you said but at the same time if you just want normal feel with out any extra memorable kick then this is perfect... I remember i was feeling down and took the white vietnam and it just made me feel normal, maybe i took less and if i take more it will give me the kick? i dont know but i sure enjoy that. its special in its own way when you want no extra kicks to it.

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:20 am
by FartBlaster
I found the red and green sumpur to be stellar and the super green sunda as well.

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:51 am
by acejestyr15
FartBlaster wrote:I found the red and green sumpur to be stellar and the super green sunda as well.
Stellar how if you don't mind elaborating....

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:54 am
by gumbyke1
MikeEdoessomething wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:
MikeEdoessomething wrote:Opening up to the Double M community has been a very interesting thing to observe. I'll tell you people are sleeping on some very good batches just because they haven't heard people talk about it on here. It's kind of like an echo chamber.... whatever people talk about, that is what people begin to order. Some of my favorites have been totally under the radar to this community :lol:

Oh man - that is just so hard to decide. Honestly, my favorites tend to rotate... I notice I really get into a batch for awhile and then something else captures my heart. Right now I am finding myself liking the Wild Red TFH (I think litteraly 1 person from this forum has ordered that... maybe he will chime in with his thoughts), Red Elephant Hulu, Red Bali #2 (sold out), and White Elephant Hulu. 30 Year White TFH has been pretty good too (that is going fast... only 100g bags left). 30 Year Wild super green never gets old... that one is so reliable. Finaly, I have to throw our Chocolate Bent in there. I had an amazing bent many years ago and had purchased many since then "chasing" that first bent experience. Making a good bent isnt easy, but I have to say we nailed it with this Chocolate Bent. By far the best Bent I have had... its the only one that has worked for me since my very first many, many bent batches ago. I would say this Bent is good for even those who dont "usually bent". ;)

Ask me again in a few weeks and it might change.... :lol:
Thanks for the response and thoughts on those strains.

That sounds like what happens to I think a lot of us - we find certain strains/batches and use them for a period of time and then move to something different. I did that with your 24k Bali recently and think I took it too much LOL. I rotate every dose every day. I actually got several you mentioned from the Black Friday special (Red and White Elephant Hulu and 30 Year Wild Super Green) and have the Wild White TFH coming from this current special you're running which I got a sample of and LOVED it. The 30 Year Wild Super Green I think I need to play around with dose size or time of day to take it as I haven't found my sweet spot for it just yet. Based off your experience and customer surveys is it a faster green or more balanced/relaxing?

Right now my current favorites are your Wild Premium Kali, your Yellow Kali which I don't see mentioned at all but love blending the yellow Kali with a green or red. Also enjoying the Wild Green TFH, and Super Red Sunda and Red Elephant Hulu are both excellent daytime reds. That Choc Bent sounds great and like a perfect nighttime strain.

Appreciate the feedback! :D


The 30 Year Wild Super Green is one that has a very wide range of effects - but rarely gets a below-average rating. On a speed scale of 1-10 (1 slow, 10 fast), its somewhere around a 6.5-7 (to me personally its like an 8 on the speed scale) Its kind of a divisive batch in that some people say its 8-10, while many others report its a slow green (2-4). I find that our 30-year batches tend to have greater variances in effects, but they are pretty consistent in the overall quality. I have no idea why that is, but we have been trying to understand. My guess is there is something going on with some of the lesser-known alkaloids (either there is more or less of it in these really old trees).

It should be noted that an old tree doesn't automatically = amazing kratom, there are many variables at play here. However, I find that there is just something unique about the balance of these batches.... I wish I could know exactly what is going on there. I wonder if you guys notice it too - they just seem a bit more "well-balanced" and just smooth overall. A lot of times I am able to take a higher serving size without experiencing negative effects (not always - I dont reccomend playing with fire).

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:06 am
by RumRunner
Merry Christmas to you Gumby! For all your hard work and especially for opening your doors this holiday season.

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:01 pm
by MetalMamaRocks
CatfatherB wrote:I got a better burn from the white Elephant Hulu than I did the wild white Vietnam, May have been timing, dosage or other but It had some decently long legs for a white, don't get me wrong about the white Vietnam, I got a good burn off a lower dose of it, it just wasn't as memorable as the Hulu.....I was one who got the 30yr. Wild TFH, I used it today this afternoon, it was really chill and relaxing to me, albeit my second dose of the day... :geek:
Glad you said that about the white Hulu, I just ordered 1/2 kilo of it without testing it first. I initially ordered the wild white but they only have 100g bags left.

Also ordered the red elephant Hulu. Looking forward to both!

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:51 pm
by Dave7x
I would love to try TFH. Is there a website? Or how do i order from them?

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:03 pm
by brave777
Dave7x wrote:I would love to try TFH. Is there a website? Or how do i order from them?
It was only open to members for christmas and new years. since your a member, there is a chance on one of the holidays he might open up again.

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:32 pm
by gumbyke1
Dave7x wrote:I would love to try TFH. Is there a website? Or how do i order from them?
Hey Dave, sorry you missed our event. We may do another one for this community around 4th of July or something. In the interim you can help with our research by applying to be a taster. We will be posting an announcement soon for the next harvest!

Re: Help with my TFH selection.

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:07 pm
by Dave7x
Thanks!