7ohm

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

So I have been looking into this 7 ohm website... Well it's not really a website. Has anyone ever heard of that, is it good kratom and I've been hearing about this seven ohm stuff does anyone nowhere to purchase this good kratom?
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by brave777 »

Mcgreane84 wrote:So I have been looking into this 7 ohm website... Well it's not really a website. Has anyone ever heard of that, is it good kratom and I've been hearing about this seven ohm stuff does anyone nowhere to purchase this good kratom?

Some say he still got some old classic kratom, i read some of the older posts on his website and seems legit to me and seems he knows exactly whats up. I got some samples, trying them out, so far iam liking it. Can't post much on it since i am a fresh rookie, still trying his stuff. yeah i dont think his site is up to date so people find it to be slight confusing but spend some more time on it and its not hard to figure out, send him an email if have questions, i am sure he will help you out. Unless he is busy. Good kratom can mean anything, just remember when you purchase it always comes with a risk you ending up not liking. best to get samples and go from there, see if it works with your body chemistry. For one person it will be good kratom for another trash. so samples is the way to test the waters.
Kratom user since 2014!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by RumRunner »

I recommend you don’t be fussy with 7ohm. I ordered red elephant and got green elephant instead. But you know what?
It’s all good. I got a kilo of 2017 vintage leaf for 50 bucks.

So expect substitutions and don’t get upset. Its not intentional. I think he’s a bit disorganized.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Okay so it's all good as far as legit right
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by RumRunner »

Mcgreane84 wrote:Okay so it's all good as far as legit right
Email him and tell him what you’re looking for. My first order with him went a whole lot better
when he began to answer all my questions.

Edit: I received 3 kilos from him so far. They’ve all been at least 8/10. Is it the 2016/17 fire he sold back in the day?
I don’t know. But for $50 a kilo, it’s a nice deal.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: 7ohm

Post by acejestyr15 »

RumRunner wrote:I recommend you don’t be fussy with 7ohm. I ordered red elephant and got green elephant instead. But you know what?
It’s all good. I got a kilo of 2017 vintage leaf for 50 bucks.

So expect substitutions and don’t get upset. Its not intentional. I think he’s a bit disorganized.
In that case.... Thanks but no thanks lol! If I order red it for a reason! So, ending up with green instead is a big difference. Whatever NBD wasn't that intrigued to begin with honestly.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: 7ohm

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Mcgreane84 wrote:Okay so it's all good as far as legit right
NO. Definitely not all good, there's a screw loose somewhere... :roll:

Hasn't bothered to update his website much, in over 2 years.. Here's the link: 7OHM - Look on the right, Blog Archive. That's a history.. He was very active in June 2017. Then, posted his "End Of Kratom" article (see Top Menu) after that.

It wasn't the end of kratom... totally wrong on that lol :lol: Next, his Big Comeback in Feb 2019! Then his payments fell through and a major snowstorm in Seattle. He disappeared again... Now: $50 kilos? Great. Caveat Emptor, as they say...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Not sure where that $50/kilo price came from, if you actually received that it was a favor and not the norm.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Yeah I've heard mixed reviews everywhere I've checked....but we will see, I talked to the owner on the phone for like 20 minutes telling him why I didn't trust this stuff...we will see..put a small order in as everyone that has gotten stuff from him says it's amazing and potent. I will definitely update!
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by BurntEnds »

Ezriderx2x wrote:Not sure where that $50/kilo price came from, if you actually received that it was a favor and not the norm.
On the first page of his blog, and he posted here about it here somewhere too if I recall correctly, he's got some full kilos of untested batches from his suppliers for $50 clearance. I'd assume that's where the $50 kilos are coming from... But I could be wrong. I was tempted myself on those but have only ordered from his regular menu and been very happy so far.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Good to hear thank you. I just get very sketchy with some of those weird payment methods and websites
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: 7ohm

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Ezriderx2x wrote:Not sure where that $50 / kilo price came from, ...
He's had a Blogger website, for several years.. This month update: Dec 2019 "Holiday Clearance Sale" LINK

For ALL of 2019 - there have been 2 updates. Last one was June "Back From The Dead Sale 50% OFF" LINK

He also runs a "Automated Email Menu", which has many items Out Of Stock etc.. He does advertise 50% OFF prices = 250g quarter kilos for $20 bucks. I have NO idea why he can't clean up/ get organized, on his website or Email thing for an entire YEAR - Yes, the guy did have a big variety of interesting products.. not only kratom, but also quality Extract / enhanced leaf, CBD Isolate, etc... I wish him, the Best of Luck this holiday season! :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by Ezriderx2x »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Ezriderx2x wrote:Not sure where that $50 / kilo price came from, ...
He's had a Blogger website, for several years.. This month update: Dec 2019 "Holiday Clearance Sale" LINK
Thanks for the call out. I saw the website and assumed it was all outdated. Have a good bit on the way, reviews are stellar so far ..we shall see. Let's roll the dice
User avatar
Dale_Tisane
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Dale_Tisane »

My experience:

I ordered a $50 clearance kilo and asked for some samples. He was very responsive and everything went smooth, shipped fast ($58 total).
I got 5 GENEROUS samples. They were all great. The kilo was Red Horn and it's fantastic. I'm very glad I tried 7 ohm out.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Just got my order!! I got Elephant green boreno and he gave me a sample too. Got order quick 2 days! I'm halfway through a glass of it and wow! Its quality. I've heard some bad things about things from the past with him but I can say I am very happy and will order again!
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Has anybody had fire for 50$??? Samples were nice, but was classic... if I could get those for 50$ I would gobble them up, but the 50$ one are untested, I wanna know!!!
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by FireK »

That elephant green borneo is potent leaf
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Wow yeah it sure is....I've heard so much negative stuff about this vendor...don't know why...that's the best customer service I've had. I spoke with him personally, fast shipping, samples etc...
bikersmoke
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by bikersmoke »

I also went with this guy, and shipment is on the way. The reply was fast, and pressing time was almost nonexistent, so if Kratom is good ill be back for sure. My friend used to get from him couple years ago with no problem, so thought I would try as well.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

Yes you'll be happy
Zeniotuten
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 pm
Location: East coast ,usa

Re: 7ohm

Post by Zeniotuten »

White Gucci!!!!!!!! Running for the white of the year! Euphoric. Energy..no jitter. Clarity..mindset...EGMD.. LIME SODA ! SUPERIOR GRIND AND LEGS. BROWN... Euphoric and pain relieving.. White elephant.. Superior work time leaf. Gets you goin and wont stop for hours.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Lambeezy »

I was not impressed with the white horn. I have a few more to try tho
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by mivanqua »

Zeniotuten wrote:White Gucci!!!!!!!! Running for the white of the year! Euphoric. Energy..no jitter. Clarity..mindset...EGMD.. LIME SODA ! SUPERIOR GRIND AND LEGS. BROWN... Euphoric and pain relieving.. White elephant.. Superior work time leaf. Gets you goin and wont stop for hours.
He sent me 100g of white elephant that I've been afraid to try. Tomorrow I'll try it.
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: 7ohm

Post by BurntEnds »

Hey Mivanqua, I was hesitant to try the sample of White elephant myself as really fast whites in the past have caused me too much anxiety. His white elephant is great however, very balanced with a good amount of pain relief, clarity, and clean mid spec energy... No anxiety at all for me. It's a really smooth pleasant white. If you're not looking for rocket fuel I think you'll like it.
BlueRedOcean
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by BlueRedOcean »

BurntEnds wrote:Hey Mivanqua, I was hesitant to try the sample of White elephant myself as really fast whites in the past have caused me too much anxiety. His white elephant is great however, very balanced with a good amount of pain relief, clarity, and clean mid spec energy... No anxiety at all for me. It's a really smooth pleasant white. If you're not looking for rocket fuel I think you'll like it.
I've tried it as well, very balanced and smooth. I have taken it on its own and it was fantastic.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by beathappening »

Wasn't he involved in a big exit scam? I'm staying far away.
Mcgreane84
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: 7ohm

Post by Mcgreane84 »

I've heard all about that but whatever happened it the past...whatever...as long as he keeps doing like hes done so far, it's all good to me!
Post Reply