Page 1 of 1
7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:06 am
by Mcgreane84
So I have been looking into this 7 ohm website... Well it's not really a website. Has anyone ever heard of that, is it good kratom and I've been hearing about this seven ohm stuff does anyone nowhere to purchase this good kratom?
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:17 am
by brave777
Mcgreane84 wrote:So I have been looking into this 7 ohm website... Well it's not really a website. Has anyone ever heard of that, is it good kratom and I've been hearing about this seven ohm stuff does anyone nowhere to purchase this good kratom?
Some say he still got some old classic kratom, i read some of the older posts on his website and seems legit to me and seems he knows exactly whats up. I got some samples, trying them out, so far iam liking it. Can't post much on it since i am a fresh rookie, still trying his stuff. yeah i dont think his site is up to date so people find it to be slight confusing but spend some more time on it and its not hard to figure out, send him an email if have questions, i am sure he will help you out. Unless he is busy. Good kratom can mean anything, just remember when you purchase it always comes with a risk you ending up not liking. best to get samples and go from there, see if it works with your body chemistry. For one person it will be good kratom for another trash. so samples is the way to test the waters.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:50 am
by RumRunner
I recommend you don’t be fussy with 7ohm. I ordered red elephant and got green elephant instead. But you know what?
It’s all good. I got a kilo of 2017 vintage leaf for 50 bucks.
So expect substitutions and don’t get upset. Its not intentional. I think he’s a bit disorganized.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:04 am
by Mcgreane84
Okay so it's all good as far as legit right
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:08 am
by RumRunner
Mcgreane84 wrote:Okay so it's all good as far as legit right
Email him and tell him what you’re looking for. My first order with him went a whole lot better
when he began to answer all my questions.
Edit: I received 3 kilos from him so far. They’ve all been at least 8/10. Is it the 2016/17 fire he sold back in the day?
I don’t know. But for $50 a kilo, it’s a nice deal.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:52 pm
by acejestyr15
RumRunner wrote:I recommend you don’t be fussy with 7ohm. I ordered red elephant and got green elephant instead. But you know what?
It’s all good. I got a kilo of 2017 vintage leaf for 50 bucks.
So expect substitutions and don’t get upset. Its not intentional. I think he’s a bit disorganized.
In that case.... Thanks but no thanks lol! If I order red it for a reason! So, ending up with green instead is a big difference. Whatever NBD wasn't that intrigued to begin with honestly.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:56 pm
by BallzDeep9
Mcgreane84 wrote:Okay so it's all good as far as legit right
NO. Definitely not all good, there's a screw loose somewhere...
Hasn't bothered to update his website much, in over
2 years.. Here's the link:
7OHM - Look on the right, Blog Archive. That's a history.. He was very active in June 2017. Then, posted his "End Of Kratom" article (see Top Menu) after that.
It wasn't the end of kratom... totally wrong on that lol

Next, his Big Comeback in Feb 2019! Then his payments fell through and a major snowstorm in Seattle. He disappeared again... Now: $50 kilos? Great.
Caveat Emptor, as they say...
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:52 pm
by Ezriderx2x
Not sure where that $50/kilo price came from, if you actually received that it was a favor and not the norm.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:56 pm
by Mcgreane84
Yeah I've heard mixed reviews everywhere I've checked....but we will see, I talked to the owner on the phone for like 20 minutes telling him why I didn't trust this stuff...we will see..put a small order in as everyone that has gotten stuff from him says it's amazing and potent. I will definitely update!
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:15 pm
by BurntEnds
Ezriderx2x wrote:Not sure where that $50/kilo price came from, if you actually received that it was a favor and not the norm.
On the first page of his blog, and he posted here about it here somewhere too if I recall correctly, he's got some full kilos of untested batches from his suppliers for $50 clearance. I'd assume that's where the $50 kilos are coming from... But I could be wrong. I was tempted myself on those but have only ordered from his regular menu and been very happy so far.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:18 pm
by Mcgreane84
Good to hear thank you. I just get very sketchy with some of those weird payment methods and websites
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:33 pm
by BallzDeep9
Ezriderx2x wrote:Not sure where that $50 / kilo price came from, ...
He's had a Blogger
website, for several years.. This month update:
Dec 2019 "Holiday Clearance Sale"
LINK
For ALL of 2019 - there have been 2 updates. Last one was June "Back From The Dead Sale 50% OFF"
LINK
He also runs a "Automated Email Menu", which has many items Out Of Stock etc.. He does advertise 50% OFF prices = 250g quarter kilos for $20 bucks. I have NO idea why he can't clean up/ get organized, on his website or Email thing for an entire YEAR - Yes, the guy did have a
big variety of interesting products.. not only kratom, but also quality Extract / enhanced leaf, CBD Isolate, etc... I wish him, the Best of Luck this holiday season!

Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:53 pm
by Ezriderx2x
BallzDeep9 wrote:Ezriderx2x wrote:Not sure where that $50 / kilo price came from, ...
He's had a Blogger
website, for several years.. This month update:
Dec 2019 "Holiday Clearance Sale"
LINK
Thanks for the call out. I saw the website and assumed it was all outdated. Have a good bit on the way, reviews are stellar so far ..we shall see. Let's roll the dice
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:10 pm
by Dale_Tisane
My experience:
I ordered a $50 clearance kilo and asked for some samples. He was very responsive and everything went smooth, shipped fast ($58 total).
I got 5 GENEROUS samples. They were all great. The kilo was Red Horn and it's fantastic. I'm very glad I tried 7 ohm out.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:19 pm
by Mcgreane84
Just got my order!! I got Elephant green boreno and he gave me a sample too. Got order quick 2 days! I'm halfway through a glass of it and wow! Its quality. I've heard some bad things about things from the past with him but I can say I am very happy and will order again!
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:47 pm
by Every1jockzjay
Has anybody had fire for 50$??? Samples were nice, but was classic... if I could get those for 50$ I would gobble them up, but the 50$ one are untested, I wanna know!!!
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:24 pm
by FireK
That elephant green borneo is potent leaf
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:56 am
by Mcgreane84
Wow yeah it sure is....I've heard so much negative stuff about this vendor...don't know why...that's the best customer service I've had. I spoke with him personally, fast shipping, samples etc...
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:05 am
by bikersmoke
I also went with this guy, and shipment is on the way. The reply was fast, and pressing time was almost nonexistent, so if Kratom is good ill be back for sure. My friend used to get from him couple years ago with no problem, so thought I would try as well.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:13 am
by Mcgreane84
Yes you'll be happy
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:00 am
by Zeniotuten
White Gucci!!!!!!!! Running for the white of the year! Euphoric. Energy..no jitter. Clarity..mindset...EGMD.. LIME SODA ! SUPERIOR GRIND AND LEGS. BROWN... Euphoric and pain relieving.. White elephant.. Superior work time leaf. Gets you goin and wont stop for hours.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:37 pm
by Lambeezy
I was not impressed with the white horn. I have a few more to try tho
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:36 pm
by mivanqua
Zeniotuten wrote:White Gucci!!!!!!!! Running for the white of the year! Euphoric. Energy..no jitter. Clarity..mindset...EGMD.. LIME SODA ! SUPERIOR GRIND AND LEGS. BROWN... Euphoric and pain relieving.. White elephant.. Superior work time leaf. Gets you goin and wont stop for hours.
He sent me 100g of white elephant that I've been afraid to try. Tomorrow I'll try it.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:02 pm
by BurntEnds
Hey Mivanqua, I was hesitant to try the sample of White elephant myself as really fast whites in the past have caused me too much anxiety. His white elephant is great however, very balanced with a good amount of pain relief, clarity, and clean mid spec energy... No anxiety at all for me. It's a really smooth pleasant white. If you're not looking for rocket fuel I think you'll like it.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:40 pm
by BlueRedOcean
BurntEnds wrote:Hey Mivanqua, I was hesitant to try the sample of White elephant myself as really fast whites in the past have caused me too much anxiety. His white elephant is great however, very balanced with a good amount of pain relief, clarity, and clean mid spec energy... No anxiety at all for me. It's a really smooth pleasant white. If you're not looking for rocket fuel I think you'll like it.
I've tried it as well, very balanced and smooth. I have taken it on its own and it was fantastic.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:29 pm
by beathappening
Wasn't he involved in a big exit scam? I'm staying far away.
Re: 7ohm
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 pm
by Mcgreane84
I've heard all about that but whatever happened it the past...whatever...as long as he keeps doing like hes done so far, it's all good to me!