Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
-
Re-leaf LLC
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I speak to about 3000-4000 people annually about kratom. Person to person basis. Luckily, to become candid with me, I have my business as a filter....I demand people know simple math and yearn for information (readers not skimmers) before they get close to me. I feel like I filter out most of the real aggressive negative types of people that way... Most of my day to day real life interactions are very pleasant. But, when visiting social media sites I do find intellectual conversations to be common but sadly, there seems to be so many folks with sticks in their butts and negative words a flowing. Does anyone attribute this to our community having a concentration of addictive personalities that might have had a little tougher go? Or is it that they just hide behind a screen and like to troll a little? What is it?
Well, let's talk about data... there is no real data showing kratom users being addicts but in my experience some of the meanest people are usually coming off big opiate addiction or heroin issue. Is this just a coincidence or do you think the kratom community is just filled with a bunch of interesting cats and my anecdotal experience is just filled with coincidence?
Well, let's talk about data... there is no real data showing kratom users being addicts but in my experience some of the meanest people are usually coming off big opiate addiction or heroin issue. Is this just a coincidence or do you think the kratom community is just filled with a bunch of interesting cats and my anecdotal experience is just filled with coincidence?
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why 
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I notice in another thread you complain about having no friends (even though you allude to people getting close to you if they meet your very high standards) and coming to this community to try to make some. And here you say you speak to thousands of people annually. What gives?
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I mean...work talking and acquaintances or potential customers is different. When I have worked as a waitress I could talk to several dozen of people in a single shift not counting staff or other people I talked to not at work. Over a year that could easily be thousands.
I have acquaintances but I don't have friends except my husband. But that's just me. I have acquaintances I can chat with from time to time but whenever I get a friend, it burns out and afterward I feel like it's not worth getting to know people. Sometimes it's me and sometimes it's them and sometimes no one is "the asshole." I'm okay with that though.
I have acquaintances but I don't have friends except my husband. But that's just me. I have acquaintances I can chat with from time to time but whenever I get a friend, it burns out and afterward I feel like it's not worth getting to know people. Sometimes it's me and sometimes it's them and sometimes no one is "the asshole." I'm okay with that though.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
For me personally when I started kratom I was coming off 10 plus years of addiction and most of the crowd I ran with were some low down people, people I bought/ sold opiates and narcotics to would act very loyal but really just finding a way to cheat you out of whatever was being bought/sold.
So, when I first started, I'm sure I was a very venomous person and all of my former "friends" were gone...all ive had is the kratom community and yeah, theres all kinda personalities here...i try to think most of us mean well...I guess we're still getting it right? Putting on a new personality.
So, when I first started, I'm sure I was a very venomous person and all of my former "friends" were gone...all ive had is the kratom community and yeah, theres all kinda personalities here...i try to think most of us mean well...I guess we're still getting it right? Putting on a new personality.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
Deep down inside, i know people on kratom will be nice inside out or unless they taking a tolerance break there might be a spike of negativity, but that rarely happens. That's why here is all types of beliefs with different political views and yet we getting along pretty well. Joe you not alone, there is thousands of people who meet all kinds of people and yet it might feel like your alone. I feel like that once in a while, it is really hard to find true friends these days with so much negativity everywhere. That's why i like to be part of this community because even if we dont know each other in person, we are willing to jump in and help each other out, maybe that's side effect of kratom? From my experience, some friends and close once that found out about kratom, even 2 grams in a morning i noticed a major shift in there personality... The demons that use to come out don't exist anymore, more friendly and understanding. Those who really try to help as vendors, true colors bleed out and doesn't go unnoticed. And i am very happy there is a lot of great vendors on this forum. People are addicted to all kinds of stuff in this world, for some its big macs until they can't walk anymore and become diabetics, for others it might be alcohol or smoking cigarettes. Some dont care what they eat, and there is a lot of food that is poison and also has msg addictive additives. My point is there is tons of addictions. And I honestly think if the whole world be taking least 2 grams a day every morning, the world would be better off respecting each other. That's the best addiction you can ever have if you want to call it that. Nothing but good.
Kratom user since 2014!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
OK first ... you guys are up @ 4: AM ?? 5, 6, 7 AM we got some Early Birds here.. I'm on the West Coast 3 hours backRe-leaf LLC wrote: Person to person basis. Luckily, to become candid with me, I have my business as a filter.... I demand people know simple math and yearn for information (readers not skimmers) before they get close to me.
Joe, you seem to make "demands" from your customers? When I saw your silly Facebook demand 2 years ago: "Customers must give me their Facebook Password".. I just laughed and scratched Re-Leaf OFF my personal List - and I know, most good intelligent buyers, did the same.. Good luck! I thought wow, he's only selling to those who are easily bamboozled and manipulated... they got money too! Stupid folks pay double!!
400 Online vendors.. it's a disconnected world. Email. That's how we communicate. Personally, I avoid Chat Rooms - maybe my Time Zone is a factor. Yeah this industry is full of messed up people, in one form or another. Chronic Pain patients. Lots of drug addiction and mental illness of various kinds.. those seem to go hand in hand?
One of my best friends, passed on Christmas Eve. Kind of puts things in perspective.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I’ve noticed there’s a few or more type of folks that has entered the Kratom community , my observations from more than a handful of diff forums I participate in...
*There’s those who are seeking relief for various ailments without a bunch of negative side effects attached .. and in walks Kratom !!
* those coming off meds ( by choice or by doctors biddings) and Kratom has made this possible
*those who enjoy Kratom’s effects and use it more recreationally than medically ...
I’m cool with what ever reason anyone takes Kratom for ( I’m a fan of healthy “ideally” relationships with whatever one puts in their bodies ) and have found the greater majority of folks within the Kratom community to be empathetic and kind/ helpful people ...doesn’t mean there isn’t a giant ego or negative person from time to time making a stink ..
I just don’t have interest or invest my energy in those trying to take a negative stance ... though i may put in a angle of my perspective in the mix .. people are capable of learning ... we all have the capacity to change some of our ways and views ..
In response to Joe, it must be a interesting and sometimes lonely feeling running a company and dealing with so many folks ...and feeling alone .. in other words and for a analogy of sorts comparison... even therapists need to vent and seek help from other therapists.. we all need an outlet to keep ourselves together in a good way ... I think it’s good for us to look at the optimistic and positive side of things first .. we are all in this together , playing a different role ! It’s personal choice and ones prerogative to make a judgment on someone , I want to listen first before making an opinion ...
Just my thoughts ...
hope everyone is having a more of a pain free Saturday than not !!
Thx for being here !!..!!
*There’s those who are seeking relief for various ailments without a bunch of negative side effects attached .. and in walks Kratom !!
* those coming off meds ( by choice or by doctors biddings) and Kratom has made this possible
*those who enjoy Kratom’s effects and use it more recreationally than medically ...
I’m cool with what ever reason anyone takes Kratom for ( I’m a fan of healthy “ideally” relationships with whatever one puts in their bodies ) and have found the greater majority of folks within the Kratom community to be empathetic and kind/ helpful people ...doesn’t mean there isn’t a giant ego or negative person from time to time making a stink ..
I just don’t have interest or invest my energy in those trying to take a negative stance ... though i may put in a angle of my perspective in the mix .. people are capable of learning ... we all have the capacity to change some of our ways and views ..
In response to Joe, it must be a interesting and sometimes lonely feeling running a company and dealing with so many folks ...and feeling alone .. in other words and for a analogy of sorts comparison... even therapists need to vent and seek help from other therapists.. we all need an outlet to keep ourselves together in a good way ... I think it’s good for us to look at the optimistic and positive side of things first .. we are all in this together , playing a different role ! It’s personal choice and ones prerogative to make a judgment on someone , I want to listen first before making an opinion ...
Just my thoughts ...
hope everyone is having a more of a pain free Saturday than not !!
Thx for being here !!..!!
-
ComeBackLucy1978
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:40 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
Kratom is a pretty nasty industry specifically because ex dope heads have taken a shine to it, period. Without them, it’d still be unknown/neutral. They basically ruined things for everyone, but ultimately reenergized Indonesia’s economy, which is now burgeoning.
Regardless, I’ve spoken with many herbal store, health food store, and kava bar owners that will not touch the stuff specifically because of the types of people it attracts.
Regardless, I’ve spoken with many herbal store, health food store, and kava bar owners that will not touch the stuff specifically because of the types of people it attracts.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I guess I'll keep my thought to myself about thisComeBackLucy1978 wrote:Kratom is a pretty nasty industry specifically because ex dope heads have taken a shine to it, period. Without them, it’d still be unknown/neutral. They basically ruined things for everyone, but ultimately reenergized Indonesia’s economy, which is now burgeoning.
Regardless, I’ve spoken with many herbal store, health food store, and kava bar owners that will not touch the stuff specifically because of the types of people it attracts.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
You sound a little biased. As an "ex dope head" myself, I take issue with your short sighted, sanctimonious view of this "nasty" industry.ComeBackLucy1978 wrote:Kratom is a pretty nasty industry specifically because ex dope heads have taken a shine to it, period. Without them, it’d still be unknown/neutral. They basically ruined things for everyone, but ultimately reenergized Indonesia’s economy, which is now burgeoning.
Regardless, I’ve spoken with many herbal store, health food store, and kava bar owners that will not touch the stuff specifically because of the types of people it attracts.
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I’ll mention that I’ve met some spectacular folks on my kratom adventures... and some wonderfully open people wanting to get their lives in a better place via the use of kratom ... it’s changed my life ... tremendously.. taking kratom... I’ve been more than impressed with the majority of people’s gratitude for kratom and what it’s done for them in terms of gaining quality of life and freedom from toxic meds/ substances ... I’m sorry you’ve had a diff take on it
Comebacklucky... but that’s the way the kratom leaf crumbles for some ..!!..!!.. but that’s just one view in comparison to many who have had a diff experience! Take care
Comebacklucky... but that’s the way the kratom leaf crumbles for some ..!!..!!.. but that’s just one view in comparison to many who have had a diff experience! Take care
-
oohger
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
ya'll are looking for something that exists in utopia. people are people. just like the song. just like life.
can't find something that isn't there. do you ever? enjoy the ride. it sucks (hence the need for fire) but if ya stop kickin', special things are right there in front of you. inside. specially on Double M Herbals and "the list". Happy New Years
can't find something that isn't there. do you ever? enjoy the ride. it sucks (hence the need for fire) but if ya stop kickin', special things are right there in front of you. inside. specially on Double M Herbals and "the list". Happy New Years
-
oohger
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
ans TY somethingsacred for your words.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I actually disagree. I find that those with intense struggles and challenges that have been overcome tend to be some of the kindest folks.Re-leaf LLC wrote:I speak to about 3000-4000 people annually about kratom. Person to person basis. Luckily, to become candid with me, I have my business as a filter....I demand people know simple math and yearn for information (readers not skimmers) before they get close to me. I feel like I filter out most of the real aggressive negative types of people that way... Most of my day to day real life interactions are very pleasant. But, when visiting social media sites I do find intellectual conversations to be common but sadly, there seems to be so many folks with sticks in their butts and negative words a flowing. Does anyone attribute this to our community having a concentration of addictive personalities that might have had a little tougher go? Or is it that they just hide behind a screen and like to troll a little? What is it?
Well, let's talk about data... there is no real data showing kratom users being addicts but in my experience some of the meanest people are usually coming off big opiate addiction or heroin issue. Is this just a coincidence or do you think the kratom community is just filled with a bunch of interesting cats and my anecdotal experience is just filled with coincidence?
Maybe it’s that they aren’t so easily offended by other folks views, as they’re so used to it. Maybe it’s the help they provide to others after they’ve overcome their demons. I’m really not sure what it is, but I’m often amazed at folks struggling and still getting after being an awesome person in this community.
Just this week, I watched a customer buy a kilo, and tell me to give it to others who need it more. I watched another selflessly raise funds for special needs children, even though they were strapped for holiday cash. Another customer was robbed of their reg stuff and I watched many send them leaf to help.
Though I wouldn’t disagree saying there’s some ruffians around, I think you don’t have to look far to see gems in this community, quite common actually. I think realistically, if I compared this community to my neighbors, I’ve seen more kind folks here than ones looking into my windows across the road (even my last four neighborhoods).
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I think they want some free kratom.fusedflora wrote: I think realistically, if I compared this community to my neighbors, I’ve seen more kind folks here than ones looking into my windows across the road (even my last four neighborhoods).
Kratom user since 2014!
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
In order to have a friend, you have to BE a friend. This is the loneliest time in recent history. Everyone mentions it. It isn't a just a problem for kratom fans. A lot of y'all were raised with computers & the internet & that invention created a huge industry, but it's made people lonely. I was watching a young woman struggle with terrible loneliness after she broke up with her boyfriend. And being a millenial, she tried to heal her hurt by spending more time on the internet. She began to exhibit all kinds of antisocial behavior - anxiety, depression, insomnia, becoming a hermit. I tried telling her that she was going about her problem the wrong way & that she needed to force herself to be with people, take classes, talk to her neighbors, invite people out for lunch. She flipped out at the thought. But after a couple months she started doing things & putting herself out into public. She just got a boyfriend a couple months ago & she's become a completely different person. I asked her if she was happy now. She said "definitely". Give it a try. It's worth it.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
this thread is all over the place lol
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
Sometimes I like it when this happensbeathappening wrote:this thread is all over the place lol
But I don't know what the OP wants: Does he want friends? Does he want to know if people who buy/sell kratom can be trusted as friends (or are they all secret Smack-Heads who will steal your Ray Bans if you drop by?).
I understand the urge to "reach out" in this era of internet alienation. But I'm getting too many of the old "Buy my stuff, I'm an sweet (but SMART) honest Guuuuy" vibes.
I have visited this Vendor's site, and off-topic sweet talk won't part me with my cash. Not for - what? - over two hundred a kilo? And I have to ask him to "pick it for me?" Wuut?
Hard pass.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
Exact vibe I got as well. The only threads he created were pure self-promotion. I told him to stop since that’s not allowed in the consumer general discussion forum. Then he sent me a whiny PM and proceeded to make some complaint thread about the rules. Even after all that, he decided creating another post to promote his YouTube channel was a good idea too.Greyfeather wrote:I understand the urge to "reach out" in this era of internet alienation. But I'm getting too many of the old "Buy my stuff, I'm an sweet (but SMART) honest Guuuuy" vibes.
He thought the rules didn’t apply to him, and he was wrong. He’s been banned and I’m not reversing it.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
Thanks for banning him! Man that guy would go on some crazy rants. Sadly I think he does hold some good info. But I don’t trust what’s true and what isn’t. But mainly I don’t wanna keep hearing about his damn shop. I’d rather stack up my kohl’s cash than figure out his coupon on coupon on coupon scheme
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
That's a releafe_poison wrote:He’s been banned and I’m not reversing it.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Considering that half of the kratom industry is ...
I see what you did there.beathappening wrote:That's a releafe_poison wrote:He’s been banned and I’m not reversing it.