Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Slippy »

Their tests show alkaloid levels on the higher side topping out at 2.15% compared to some other places I buy from.
I know that doesn't necessarily mean amazing Kratom, but I need to re-up soon.
Has anyone ever bought from them, and if so what are your thoughts on their leaf?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by beathappening »

2.15 is abnormally high, isn't it? Assuming it's 7-ohm. I immediately thought of a photoshopped lab test. I could be wrong, but 2.15 should raise some eyebrows.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Carolina Kratom, is on the Vendor List, they do have a following & I'm not sure why they don't get support "around here" but I guess they don't hang out in chat rooms? iirc they may be connected to a Retail store? I know they are into strong kratom and extracts - Check the site, they did carry several powerful extracts, including MoBo's pure alkaloids I'm going off memory here but also, Daniel at Sacred Son knows Carolina & has recommended them as well.

Please. Try 'em out and write a review? 8-) Many GOOD vendors: ANA, EE, Inland, Okie, Odus, Motark, and others who get no love & no attention.. Prices are reasonable.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Slippy »

beathappening wrote:2.15 is abnormally high, isn't it? Assuming it's 7-ohm. I immediately thought of a photoshopped lab test. I could be wrong, but 2.15 should raise some eyebrows.
Their white elephant is tested at 2.15% mitra, and .010% 7ohm which is highest tested mitra strain I've personally come across thus far.
I'd say it has to be in the top 90 percentile if true, but it's definitely possible. I've heard claims on forums of people getting 2.3-2.4% strains.
They claim they take testing very seriously and have thrown away literally tons of Kratom that wasn't up to their standards.

Their green gong kong isn't far behind at 2.13% mitra, with .004% 7ohm.

For how potent their leaf is, I haven't heard much about them though.
Last edited by Slippy on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Slippy »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Carolina Kratom, is on the Vendor List, they do have a following & I'm not sure why they don't get support "around here" but I guess they don't hang out in chat rooms? iirc they may be connected to a Retail store? I know they are into strong kratom and extracts - Check the site, they did carry several powerful extracts, including MoBo's pure alkaloids I'm going off memory here but also, Daniel at Sacred Son knows Carolina & has recommended them as well.

Please. Try 'em out and write a review? 8-) Many GOOD vendors: ANA, EE, Inland, Okie, Odus, Motark, and others who get no love & no attention.. Prices are reasonable.
I review every vendor I buy from so no worries on that :P .
That's the issue, I have money to spend but there are many top vendors out there.
Decisions Decisions.

If I get a few people on here vouching for them I'll most likely give Carolina a shot.
I can't lie, that 2.15% white elephant definitely caught my attention :lol:.
I'm always on the hunt to try high level mitra strains.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Lambeezy »

They were my first vendor. Never got any fire.. just meh. I haven’t gotten anything from them in a year. So things could have changed. They did not lab test back then tho
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Also, two thumbs up on Carolina Kratom's website chat feature. I had a couple of quick, easy questions before placing an order and the chat worked great. Give it a try.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by acejestyr15 »

guitartodd77 wrote:Also, two thumbs up on Carolina Kratom's website chat feature. I had a couple of quick, easy questions before placing an order and the chat worked great. Give it a try.
Yeah Otie's and I believe a couple others have that feature as well, and it is definitely very helpful and convenient!!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I'm waiting on some gold 45 in the mail today from them.Im excited to try it and check another vendor off Ballz list.
Chris_s29
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Chris_s29 »

The gold 45 extract is good,most the other extracts had zero effect..as far as plain leaf it's very hit or miss,comparable to rva..I personally cannnot reccomend them for plain leaf ..just my personal experience
Chris_s29
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Chris_s29 »

I also have a hard time believing mit percentage test from wonderland labs
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Slippy »

guitartodd77 wrote:Also, two thumbs up on Carolina Kratom's website chat feature. I had a couple of quick, easy questions before placing an order and the chat worked great. Give it a try.
But how is their leaf? Not many people saying good things.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Greyfeather »

Slippy wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:Also, two thumbs up on Carolina Kratom's website chat feature. I had a couple of quick, easy questions before placing an order and the chat worked great. Give it a try.


But how is their leaf? Not many people saying good things.


I'm always a little suspicious when it comes to the larger companies. I fell for Purkratom's boasts about purity and lab testing. The kratom was absolute bunk AND had an added ingredient (something that affects the texture or it's a preservative??).

After researching further, I discovered that it - Purkratom - is owned by the same company that deals with computers. When I see something that is too good to be true, well you know.

But their website states that they sell sample packs with free shipping. Then again, their sample packs might be firey, but nothing else. If you are determined, maybe start there?
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by Slippy »

Greyfeather wrote:
Slippy wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:Also, two thumbs up on Carolina Kratom's website chat feature. I had a couple of quick, easy questions before placing an order and the chat worked great. Give it a try.


But how is their leaf? Not many people saying good things.


I'm always a little suspicious when it comes to the larger companies. I fell for Purkratom's boasts about purity and lab testing. The kratom was absolute bunk AND had an added ingredient (something that affects the texture or it's a preservative??).

After researching further, I discovered that it - Purkratom - is owned by the same company that deals with computers. When I see something that is too good to be true, well you know.

But their website states that they sell sample packs with free shipping. Then again, their sample packs might be firey, but nothing else. If you are determined, maybe start there?
To be on the safe side, I ordered the smallest amount I could of their highest mitra strains to test. I will be receiving it on Saturday and will post a review for you guys.
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by BuckeyeTony »

I just had their White MD and Green Vietnam a couple of months back. The white MD I thought was really good. Nice clean energy that lasted a while and made me really focused and want to get things done. The Green Vietnam was so so. It really only gave me some energy and a slight heady feeling if that makes sense. Didn't get much of the mood boost or euphoria off the green. A friend of mine loved the Green Vietnam though. Just goes to show how we are all different. That' s why I hate to really knock someones product. Like Ballz said earlier, they have a butt-load of super potent extracts on their menu. Hope this helps a bit.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Carolina Kratom?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I have to say ordering was super easy and it got to me in 3 day with regular mail.I did have some problems with the little container and spoon old hands the gold 45 is everything I thought it would be I recieved a sample of gold bali so i mix up a half my reg and two little spoons lol and its everything I expected.
Post Reply