Page 1 of 1

Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:06 pm
by terposton
I love green and whites strains usually. Some posted saying that Sacred Son's Yellow Sunda was amazing but I've never tried yellows. I love Sacred Son's whites, they have gotten me through finishing chemo and radiation feeling great. Can someone let me know if the Yellow Sunda or yellows in general are energetic?

Re: Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:28 pm
by Celestial-Oceanic
While I've never tried Sacred Son's Yellow Sunda, I can say after trying many different "yellow", they can go both ways.

Some are quite energetic, while some are pretty slow, perhaps even sedating.

Add to that the whole "body chemistry" thing, and it's really something you'll just have to see for yourself.

I do think his is a blend of his other Sundas, rather than a "yellow" he bought straight from Indo. So I would think it would be more middle spec, as I've tried some of his other Sunda.

Re: Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:04 pm
by Celtics1899
Sacred Son's yellow sunda is more of a relaxing yellow for me. Perfect for winding down at the end of the day or for a lazy day around the house.

Re: Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 pm
by BallzDeep9
terposton wrote: I've never tried yellows ... I love Sacred Son's whites, they have gotten me through finishing chemo and radiation feeling great. Can someone let me know if the Yellow Sunda or yellows in general are energetic?
wOw. I completed chemo Interferon Alfa treatment, over 10 years ago & wish'd I'd known about kratom back then... survived, knock on wood! You're gonna be fine, with a little help from friends and some magic leaf!! :P

Many side effects as I'm sure you know.. kiss your hair goodbye of course, but also it knocked my HDL "good cholesterol" down into the danger zone and, has never fully recovered.. besides hormones I watch my diet, get regular exercise and finally last year a mild heart attack, which I blame partly on the lipid imbalance caused by chemo, build-up of arterial plaque.. Kratom really helps, not only physical, but my general outlook.. great for workouts too. I also prefer whites and greens.

Think "batch" not strains.. All kratom is a blend anyway, but so-called yellows are usually blended from both indoor drying (green) and some oxidized or sun-dried reds.. Generally it seems yellows are never TOO slow.. many tend to be on the mellow side. Please keep us posted!

Re: Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:25 pm
by terposton
BallzDeep9 wrote:
terposton wrote: I've never tried yellows ... I love Sacred Son's whites, they have gotten me through finishing chemo and radiation feeling great. Can someone let me know if the Yellow Sunda or yellows in general are energetic?
wOw. I completed chemo Interferon Alfa treatment, over 10 years ago & wish'd I'd known about kratom back then... survived, knock on wood! You're gonna be fine, with a little help from friends and some magic leaf!! :P

Many side effects as I'm sure you know.. kiss your hair goodbye of course, but also it knocked my HDL "good cholesterol" down into the danger zone and, has never fully recovered.. besides hormones I watch my diet, get regular exercise and finally last year a mild heart attack, which I blame partly on the lipid imbalance caused by chemo, build-up of arterial plaque.. Kratom really helps, not only physical, but my general outlook.. great for workouts too. I also prefer whites and greens.

Think "batch" not strains.. All kratom is a blend anyway, but so-called yellows are usually blended from both indoor drying (green) and some oxidized or sun-dried reds.. Generally it seems yellows are never TOO slow.. many tend to be on the mellow side. Please keep us posted!
I had to quit kratom with the first chemo I was on. It's nickname is Red Devil and I was so sick I couldn't keep hardly anything on my stomach but then I had 12 weeks of another chemo that didn't make me so sick so I was able to start using again and it helped so much. I was able to start going on walks everyday and it helped keep my strength up.

Sacred Son and Texas Family Harvest have helped me so much I don't know what I would do without them. My hair is finally growing back and I have been hiking thanks to kratom. I wish you the all the best Ballz and hope you never have to go through cancer treatment again.

Re: Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:47 pm
by WhiteAngelica
If I were a vendor, I'd give you anything that helps for free. I'm so happy to read that kratom is offering you relief. You deserve that!

I don't know about yellow sunda, but red Sunda makes me sleepy. Like previously said, yellow can go either way. It's either chill like a great yellow vietnam or jacked like a yellow hulu.

Hopefully you'll get your answer here!

Re: Sacred Son Yellow Sunda

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:43 am
by Love_Redz
Glad to hear both of you got through that, I had to see and take care of my wife who also went through the red devil chemo, so I’ve seen first hand what it does she took it like a champ though never complained but was always sick, I would be the one going in the restroom to ball my eyes out , hiding it from her , she lost all her hair and that’s when she broke down,today after three surgeries,the chemo and radiation she is cancer free but still suffers from chronic fatigue, sending positive vibes to the both of you and to all that go through it, as far as the yellow it’s always different from different vendors some fast some slow for the both of us