Doomsday Stash
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Doomsday Stash
Just curious if I’m the only one who has stockpiled kilos of my favorite strains/batches over the years just in case we lose the battle to big pharma someday? I began when the initial ban almost came down in 2016 and been stockpiling since. I’m not sure how much it is by now but it takes up two massive tubs in my closet lol
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Doomsday Stash
No you're not the only one by a long shot. 
I quit keeping track at around 30 kilos but I'm thinking it's more like 40 now. Actually I'm pretty sure it's more but I'm afraid to count it all up.
I quit keeping track at around 30 kilos but I'm thinking it's more like 40 now. Actually I'm pretty sure it's more but I'm afraid to count it all up.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Doomsday Stash
No, you’re not the only one. The top 500 members here could supply the U.S. kratom demand for 6 months.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Doomsday Stash
Ive been buying since October 2018 and haven't stopped, no more than 500g of any one strain...not sure on total kilos but its a good start if anything happens LOL
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
I reorganized my K cabinet yesterday and was starting to think I was approaching doomsday volume.
...Thank goodness I have HerbalHippie to show me how far I still have to go.

...Thank goodness I have HerbalHippie to show me how far I still have to go.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Doomsday Stash
RumRunner wrote:No, you’re not the only one. The top 500 members here could supply the U.S. kratom demand for 6 months.
6 months is probably a low estimate!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Doomsday Stash
lol, I'm with you, I have quite a bit of my favs.jabro70 wrote:RumRunner wrote:No, you’re not the only one. The top 500 members here could supply the U.S. kratom demand for 6 months.![]()
![]()
![]()
6 months is probably a low estimate!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
It's not a doomsday stash, it's an investment! You'll become rich after it gets banned when demand shoots up.
If it gets banned, I'll just taper and quit. I don't really have the funds to save much, and even if I was able to, that's going to run out at some point. Kinda just delaying the inevitable. Here's hoping we don't have to worry about that anytime soon...we didn't have a scare/panic last year like the years before.
If it gets banned, I'll just taper and quit. I don't really have the funds to save much, and even if I was able to, that's going to run out at some point. Kinda just delaying the inevitable. Here's hoping we don't have to worry about that anytime soon...we didn't have a scare/panic last year like the years before.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
I'm starting slowly, but intent on making it a number one priority. I haven't even opened my precious TFH kilos yet: still surviving on the samples
I keep a site for my state's legislative activity concerning Kratom on my PC' desktop. I also worry about prices suddenly skyrocketing. I don't have a lot of spare $$, so I want to buy while I still can.
I have roughly 400g from K-OG, and I just can't decide if I want to keep it or not. It's good but it just doesn't seem a good fit 'for me'
I keep a site for my state's legislative activity concerning Kratom on my PC' desktop. I also worry about prices suddenly skyrocketing. I don't have a lot of spare $$, so I want to buy while I still can.
I have roughly 400g from K-OG, and I just can't decide if I want to keep it or not. It's good but it just doesn't seem a good fit 'for me'
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Doomsday Stash
My honest opinion i don't think it will get banned. Well to many know by now its not heroin like media was pushing bulll shitss ./// Even thought there is still a lot of propaganda, at least there is still people with brains that can discern fake news. But i can see why to buy 500g or a kilo a month can be a good investment if it does get banned, you'll be happy you been hunting fire... and all the fire that you thought was weak or trash will be gold. thats better then fire because most what will be left below average and you will know you got some good average or better since everyone will be taking decent tolerance break.. I realized even weak kratom will be good and it will do the job if you take tolerance break 2 weeks or something. People usually do 1-3 day break, but i feel like 1 or 2 weeks will get a full reset. just my opinion.
Kratom user since 2014!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Doomsday Stash
I used to have a doomsday stash I built like a bunker in 2017, but I sold it all last year. This was entirely stupid, since Iike two months after I took a financial hit and struggled to get enough kratom each month to last me. I think it's good to have a doomsday stash, but to part ways with the stuff you really don't like. I had some vintage leaf from places that really didn't set my world on fire, so I took a scorched earth approach to it, thinking that there's always more kratom I could buy and that its legality was not under threat (at least in my state). But you know how they say you should have at least three months of savings in the bank in the event you lose a job or something? I'd advise three months worth of kratom, minimum. Perhaps swap out or sell a bit of your stash on the Trading Post, unless you are in love with the stuff you have. If I could do it all again, I'd still sell 20% of my doomsday stash that I just wasn't into, but my actions ended up hurting me in the end. Literally. I used to purchase new stuff all the time because I have chronic pain from a chronic illness that is going to worsen over time, so I have considered it vital medicine. When I longer had that purchasing power luxury, I would purchase a little at the beginning of the month and it lasted me about three weeks, giving me several days of unmitigated pain that made stabbing a knitting needle through my ear seem like a viable option.
Thankfully, I've been spared from the needle due to help from the kindness of this group. As soon as I get the Dept of Higher Education to cease bloodsucking my monthly disability, I am going to pay it forward.
Good for you for having a stash, and that goes to everyone reading this. Ask yourself if you were barred from placing new orders for three months, would you have enough? What about six months? If you're paranoid that lawmakers will ban the shit out of it (hence how I got a sprawling stash in the first place, after some serious threats to its accessibility in the fall of 2017) I think having a stash that could fill a swimming pool would be a good idea.
I would, if I could have a 'do over' but instead this time, I wouldn't 'panic purchase' from vendors I had never before even sampled. I'm just grateful for now that I can get through the month and have my pain (and hell, anxiety & depression) covered by kratom. I am also grateful that lawmakers are currently focused on vaping being the big bad wolf, and not kratom.
BTW, stash pics are my porn, if anyone wanted to post theirs.
Thankfully, I've been spared from the needle due to help from the kindness of this group. As soon as I get the Dept of Higher Education to cease bloodsucking my monthly disability, I am going to pay it forward.
Good for you for having a stash, and that goes to everyone reading this. Ask yourself if you were barred from placing new orders for three months, would you have enough? What about six months? If you're paranoid that lawmakers will ban the shit out of it (hence how I got a sprawling stash in the first place, after some serious threats to its accessibility in the fall of 2017) I think having a stash that could fill a swimming pool would be a good idea.
I would, if I could have a 'do over' but instead this time, I wouldn't 'panic purchase' from vendors I had never before even sampled. I'm just grateful for now that I can get through the month and have my pain (and hell, anxiety & depression) covered by kratom. I am also grateful that lawmakers are currently focused on vaping being the big bad wolf, and not kratom.
BTW, stash pics are my porn, if anyone wanted to post theirs.
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Doomsday Stash
I wrote too much. I think this is the most important part of what I rambled on about--legality. Things in our favor:
1. Scott Gottlieb is gone now
2. The FDA is busy recalling OTC heartburn medicines that contain significant carcinogens & that should be going on for awhile
3. Vaping. It's the new big bad wolf. For as long as vaping is public enemy #1, then kratom will be public enemy #2. Wait. Public enemy #2 is Zantac.
Still, if it ever was banned, I would hope that someone here is enthusiastic about breaking the law.
1. Scott Gottlieb is gone now
2. The FDA is busy recalling OTC heartburn medicines that contain significant carcinogens & that should be going on for awhile
3. Vaping. It's the new big bad wolf. For as long as vaping is public enemy #1, then kratom will be public enemy #2. Wait. Public enemy #2 is Zantac.
Still, if it ever was banned, I would hope that someone here is enthusiastic about breaking the law.
The Red Queen
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
Good Post!brave777 wrote:My honest opinion i don't think it will get banned. Well to many know by now its not heroin like media was pushing bulll shitss ./// Even thought there is still a lot of propaganda, at least there is still people with brains that can discern fake news. But i can see why to buy 500g or a kilo a month can be a good investment if it does get banned, you'll be happy you been hunting fire... and all the fire that you thought was weak or trash will be gold. thats better then fire because most what will be left below average and you will know you got some good average or better since everyone will be taking decent tolerance break.. I realized even weak kratom will be good and it will do the job if you take tolerance break 2 weeks or something. People usually do 1-3 day break, but i feel like 1 or 2 weeks will get a full reset. just my opinion.
I have not done a tolerance break yet, but I am working on a plan. Have to decide how to deal with pain while abstaining. I'm still using Agmatine, and I think that it helps (knock on wood!).
And the rest of your advice is also gold
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
I''m soo angry that your disability is being garnished that I could spit. I don't want to start anything, but I wish I had departed the U.S. when I was young and flexible enough to have done it. Although things are starting to feel a little too much like pre WWII just about everywhere these daysWhiteAngelica wrote:I used to have a doomsday stash I built like a bunker in 2017, but I sold it all last year. This was entirely stupid, since Iike two months after I took a financial hit and struggled to get enough kratom each month to last me. I think it's good to have a doomsday stash, but to part ways with the stuff you really don't like. I had some vintage leaf from places that really didn't set my world on fire, so I took a scorched earth approach to it, thinking that there's always more kratom I could buy and that its legality was not under threat (at least in my state). But you know how they say you should have at least three months of savings in the bank in the event you lose a job or something? I'd advise three months worth of kratom, minimum. Perhaps swap out or sell a bit of your stash on the Trading Post, unless you are in love with the stuff you have. If I could do it all again, I'd still sell 20% of my doomsday stash that I just wasn't into, but my actions ended up hurting me in the end. Literally. I used to purchase new stuff all the time because I have chronic pain from a chronic illness that is going to worsen over time, so I have considered it vital medicine. When I longer had that purchasing power luxury, I would purchase a little at the beginning of the month and it lasted me about three weeks, giving me several days of unmitigated pain that made stabbing a knitting needle through my ear seem like a viable option.
Thankfully, I've been spared from the needle due to help from the kindness of this group. As soon as I get the Dept of Higher Education to cease bloodsucking my monthly disability, I am going to pay it forward.
Good for you for having a stash, and that goes to everyone reading this. Ask yourself if you were barred from placing new orders for three months, would you have enough? What about six months? If you're paranoid that lawmakers will ban the shit out of it (hence how I got a sprawling stash in the first place, after some serious threats to its accessibility in the fall of 2017) I think having a stash that could fill a swimming pool would be a good idea.
I would, if I could have a 'do over' but instead this time, I wouldn't 'panic purchase' from vendors I had never before even sampled. I'm just grateful for now that I can get through the month and have my pain (and hell, anxiety & depression) covered by kratom. I am also grateful that lawmakers are currently focused on vaping being the big bad wolf, and not kratom.
BTW, stash pics are my porn, if anyone wanted to post theirs.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
I'm still getting scripted zantac (ranitidine); my doctor and pharmacist doesn't seem too worried about it. It's the best heartburn drug I've tried by far.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Doomsday Stash
Haid3r wrote:I reorganized my K cabinet yesterday and was starting to think I was approaching doomsday volume.
...Thank goodness I have HerbalHippie to show me how far I still have to go.![]()
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Doomsday Stash
It's not a pretty picture but here it is. I guess the stack is just under 5 feet high and there's another one of these bins in the kitchen that's packed so full the lid is bulging up.WhiteAngelica wrote:
BTW, stash pics are my porn, if anyone wanted to post theirs.
eta: I know the carpet looks dusty, it's baby powder. I have a horrible baby powder addiction. Also, I can't fit my vacuum back there without moving my bed and that's not going to happen. We have a little Shark at work that will fit under the bed and along the side, I bring it home occasionally and de-baby powder my room.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
So HH, at your minuscule daily dose that's like what...a 50 year supply?herbalhippie wrote:I'm thinking it's more like 40 now
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Doomsday Stash
Something like, yeah.Pete2000 wrote:So HH, at your minuscule daily dose that's like what...a 50 year supply?herbalhippie wrote:I'm thinking it's more like 40 now![]()
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
Oh, HerbalHippie!


- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Doomsday Stash
Haid3r wrote:Oh, HerbalHippie!
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Doomsday Stash
I agree with this. But as the popularity grows, the problem to watch for is “quality” demand outpacing “quality” supply. Then the cost may go up.brave777 wrote:My honest opinion i don't think it will get banned.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Doomsday Stash
My thinking is that kratom will eventually be regulated broadly across the country which will have an impact on supply and ultimately price.
This is how I attempt to justify my ridiculously large doomsday stash.
Im also confident that it will not be banned completely at this point but anything can happen.
This is how I attempt to justify my ridiculously large doomsday stash.
Im also confident that it will not be banned completely at this point but anything can happen.
Last edited by guitartodd77 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
Famous last wordsguitartodd77 wrote:Im also confident that it will not be banned
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Doomsday Stash
If it does happen then I've done a good job preparing for it.beathappening wrote:Famous last wordsguitartodd77 wrote:Im also confident that it will not be banned
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Doomsday Stash
Great topic! I'm almost done relocating my stash. I needed cabinet space for my Insta Pots and my Ninja Foodi since the latter was sitting out on the island. My hip is in major pain today so the bins are going to stay on the kitchen floor untill probably next weekend. I think I may need slightly smaller bins to fit into the place I have in mind for it. One is already in there but I have so much kratom, it's hard for me to find what I'm looking for
That's and the the Foodi problemn were what gave me the incentive to move it 
* javagurl62
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
Yeah, I'm not anywhere near that confidentbeathappening wrote:Famous last wordsguitartodd77 wrote:Im also confident that it will not be banned
Two towns in my state are banned.
-
Bestboy143
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
I buy about a kilo or 2 every month. I only use a third of a kilo per month so i keep my favorites in rotation and put the rest away. I have about 20 kilos stored (250-500g bags). Looking to end up with about 80 kilos in 2 years (20 year supply which would be about a $7000 stash ). It's a win win, because if it never gets banned I will use it anyway. Def worth the peace of mind. Storage is the only issue.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Doomsday Stash
HOT DAMNherbalhippie wrote:No you're not the only one by a long shot.
I quit keeping track at around 30 kilos but I'm thinking it's more like 40 now. Actually I'm pretty sure it's more but I'm afraid to count it all up.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
I'd love to share a pic here but I suck at it I have shared pics of my tea cabinet on kratomm I'll put it thru again and I also have a sweet piece of our gun safe to
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: Doomsday Stash
Who can top herbalhippie?? Pics or it didn't happen..
But regardless, post pics of the stash/leaf station
But regardless, post pics of the stash/leaf station
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Doomsday Stash
Yes. Only a couple weeks into 2020, State law-makers already considering the R-word: "Regulation"guitartodd77 wrote:My thinking is that kratom will eventually be regulated broadly across the country which will have an impact on supply and ultimately price ....
OR say it another way "Monopoly by the Retail head shop Vendors and their Attorneys", who are going around State by State, proposing horrible, un-necessary new Laws, known as... KCPA. The new Laws, require ANY vendor selling in that State... to pay $1000's up front, to that State Dept of Agriculture... Then, expensive Lab Testing, and Labeling requirements... ANY vendor who SELLS kratom, and does not meet Regulation - Will face huge Fines and even criminal charges.
ALL it's going to take, is ONE vendor to be Sued by the State of Oregon (for example), under their KCPA... we'll probably see many vendors, disappear overnight. KCPA is a complex topic. AKA is pushing it... along with a few idiots on Reddit.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!