Vendor - dekratomshop.nl - safe?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
Catabe
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:30 am

Vendor - dekratomshop.nl - safe?

Post by Catabe »

Can anyone tell me if this is a trusted site = dekratomshop.nl ? Kindly regards
Last edited by Catabe on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Vendor - dekratomshop

Post by herbalhippie »

Catabe wrote:Can anyone tell me if this is a trusted site ? Kindly regards
Looks like it's an Indo vendor? I've never heard of them.

If you're looking to buy direct from Indo there's a trusted vendor list around here somewhere. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Here it is

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2019/
Catabe
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:30 am

Re: Vendor - dekratomshop.nl - safe?

Post by Catabe »

What do you mean by indo? I'm looking for a vendor who ships to Denmark in eu, it's pretty difficult
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Vendor - dekratomshop.nl - safe?

Post by herbalhippie »

Catabe wrote:What do you mean by indo? I'm looking for a vendor who ships to Denmark in eu, it's pretty difficult
The vendor you're asking about is in Indonesia I think. The list I linked you to are all Indonesian vendors, but they are vetted/trusted.

Maybe someone else can give you a better answer!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendor - dekratomshop.nl - safe?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Catabe wrote:What do you mean by indo? I'm looking for a vendor who ships to Denmark in eu, it's pretty difficult


Mod note: Apologies but, I did not realize that Kratom is apparently illegal in Denmark! Sorry but we cannot facilitate illegal activity here guys... Locking this thread now.
Locked