whatever happened to kratom crumbs concentrates?
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
whatever happened to kratom crumbs concentrates?
Hadn't talked to KC in ages. I'd even heard they closed. But looked them up and used their posted email and they got back to me asap with prices and list.
But this time there's no concentrates? Versus three years ago when they had a whole bunch. And they had this one called special gold powder which was perhaps an enhanced strain?
I asked them about it and haven't heard back yet.
So I wanted to ask you all:
Do you know if they stopped doing concentrates?
Maybe too much effort with the increased worldwide demand of kratom?
But this time there's no concentrates? Versus three years ago when they had a whole bunch. And they had this one called special gold powder which was perhaps an enhanced strain?
I asked them about it and haven't heard back yet.
So I wanted to ask you all:
Do you know if they stopped doing concentrates?
Maybe too much effort with the increased worldwide demand of kratom?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: whatever happened to kratom crumbs concentrates?
I keep hearing different things about kratom crumbs. Some say they are huge assholes that will rip you off, others swear by them as being a solid indo vendor. It wasn't that long ago, someone here came in complaining they got got by kc for a large order, was that app herbs? And then that affected another user here. It was a whole thing.
In this thread you have some vouching, some (jfish) saying they suck viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3296&hilit=Kratom+crumbs there are other similar threads to be found on the search bar
In this thread you have some vouching, some (jfish) saying they suck viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3296&hilit=Kratom+crumbs there are other similar threads to be found on the search bar
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: whatever happened to kratom crumbs concentrates?
Oh shit. Blast from the past with Jfish.
I'll go check the post out.
I'll go check the post out.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: whatever happened to kratom crumbs concentrates?
Any "concentrates" or extracts - are NOW illegal in Indonesia, to produce or export®eddit®efugee wrote:Do you know if they stopped doing concentrates?
Maybe too much effort with the increased worldwide demand of kratom?
I can almost guarantee, that's the issue here.. Yeah, you can find a few Indo's selling black Resin or whatever. Those are flying under the radar. A large well known Supplier like KC, isn't gonna risk their whole business. I don't have a link handy, but if you're following the News this past year.. yeah. Extracts have become illegal there. Sorry to report.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: whatever happened to kratom crumbs concentrates?
Man, that sucks 
I just sent an apology note to KC for asking since I didn't know it was illegal there. Bummer.
I just sent an apology note to KC for asking since I didn't know it was illegal there. Bummer.