Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by brave777 »

I know we all sometimes don't feel like finishing barley anything on bottom of bag, how many of you make rainbow blend's be it from samples or what ever extra's laying around?

I had a bunch of samples laying around with little in it so i decided to do rainblow blend and throw the rest empty's away. Also what ever bag's had very little i thrown them away too after adding to the mix. I suspect that will be a bunch of different alkaloids, isn't it going to be on full spectrum list?

My question is, how many of you do this practice? Did you try your rainbow blend? Did you enjoy it? How it turn out? :roll:
Kratom user since 2014!
I.Lost.My.Email
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by I.Lost.My.Email »

Inappropriate joke edit
Last edited by I.Lost.My.Email on Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by beathappening »

I tried it once, but it didn't work that well and I ended up wishing I had kept them separate.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by acejestyr15 »

I.Lost.My.Email wrote:Is this the same thing as candyflipping? I think when I was younger on 4th of July but I wouldn't recommend it unless you haven't done it yet :mrgreen:
No it is not the same thing at all LOL!!! And FYI, we do not glorify illegal drug usage here....
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by trigger »

I routinely make these, and if I only use remnants of stuff I like, they come out really good.
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by oohger »

Every time i burn 1/8 tea. goes to "the man" . I only contribute when i know it is 5/10 score and above. Seal and label it up at around 50 gm. Give it a name like rainbow. So far, so very good.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Yes absolutely love to put the left overs in a small canning jar and roll it to mix.Liza sometimes has a rainbow blend she offers to those in need,or as a bonus its awesome
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by CatfatherB »

I've got a dump jar for SOSA's string drieds that I've been collecting, I'm kinda wondering how that's gonna work? I'm not really a blend master though.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by Greyfeather »

Lately I'll take a little from three different red strains (and vendors) and measure them out into my tiny cup for a dose. I just figured everyone does this. I guess I was thinking "why rotate when I can combine three (or four) vendors together?"

I think I have finally hit that tolerance point where I'll have to take a break. The recent cold snap is making my pain bad. Dammit, one of the worst things about pain is that it can turn you into a real B*TCH :cry:
User avatar
AppalachianHerbs
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by AppalachianHerbs »

I tend to avoid them and only do blends in small amounts. Sometimes when I mix a bunch of stuff together it ends up as something less than the sum of it's parts.

Of course if the mixture is just right sometimes it seems like the opposite happens. So just a bit of a gamble imo to do it in large batches.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by Greyfeather »

AppalachianHerbs wrote:I tend to avoid them and only do blends in small amounts. Sometimes when I mix a bunch of stuff together it ends up as something less than the sum of it's parts.

Of course if the mixture is just right sometimes it seems like the opposite happens. So just a bit of a gamble imo to do it in large batches.
This is a very interesting idea. I had not considered this at all. In fact, after blending small amounts for a few days, I think you might be right. Maybe if I take just one strain (at a smaller dose), I can skip all of the aggravation and have that famous kratom HONEYMOON :D

Edit: And I don't know why this whole post ended up purple :roll:
Tiggermanscrat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:06 am
Location: Georgia USA

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by Tiggermanscrat »

I put together a blend consisting of 28 types of kratom I have in my zombie apocalypse stash from 5 different vendors. :D
It has 8 Greens, 5 whites, 3 golds, 1 yellow, 7 reds, 2 bents, and 2 vendor blends.
I put 2 grams of each in a bag and mixed it up.
It has amazing pain relief.
By itself the blend is calming and somewhat sedating to me.
I have done some limited testing and found that I can use it as a 50% base dose and add 50% of a single type and "steer" to a desired affect.
Like adding 50% of a white to get energy and clarity with the pain relief.
Or I can add a single sedating red to it to get excellent nighttime pain relief with sleep.

I've only been using it for a few months and have not noticed any tolerance issues but my normal dose is only 1.2g to 1.5g.
Jezabels64
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: CA

Re: Do You Do RAINBOW Blend?

Post by Jezabels64 »

Soon after I started taking Kratom, I began mixing each dose with different strain and vendor. I rarely take a one strain/vendor at a time. I will when I first try a new vendor...otherwise all my doses are rainbow blends. I feel like maybe they can potentiate each other? Who knows! Just my crazy thinking! :D
Post Reply