The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
davidisgoliath
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm

The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by davidisgoliath »

Has any one had a chance to sample this guy's product? Just wondering if all that was bunk or not.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by RumRunner »

He showed up on another forum. His name is Phil. I PM’d him, but nothing. Why am I thinking that these 50 metric tons will be arriving soon at a “vendor near you”?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

I took down his number if you want it. There were a couple people here that said they had samples coming, maybe they'll leave reviews if they're not too busy with the salmonella thing.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by RumRunner »

He has no choice. He MUST get these boxes tested before anything else happens. And...if one sample passes salmonella, etc. doesn’t mean the other boxes are safe. So.. he has to get samples tested from each box. But he still has major problems. With no labeling or markings (which he said is the case) how does he sell it and what does he call it?

Without knowing the source, Phil has a number of obstacles. But that’s assuming he does everything correctly.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

He'll probably just end up dumping all of the Green Garagé
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by RumRunner »

beathappening wrote:He'll probably just end up dumping all of the Green Garagé
With that level of energy and effort, Phil has convinced himself he’s sitting on a goldmine.
Last edited by RumRunner on Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

I think we may have had something to do with that, getting his hopes up :?
He's going to have to put in some work if he wants to get rid of it, which he doesn't seem willing to do. He just "wants it gone". So he'll drive cross country to deliver it to you but he won't pay to get it tested?? Maybe he doesn't want to know what the test results would be, it could end up being total bunk. It's an interesting predicament, I wonder how it will all turn out.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by acejestyr15 »

beathappening wrote:I think we may have had something to do with that, getting his hopes up :?
He's going to have to put in some work if he wants to get rid of it, which he doesn't seem willing to do. He just "wants it gone". So he'll drive cross country to deliver it to you but he won't pay to get it tested?? Maybe he doesn't want to know what the test results would be, it could end up being total bunk. It's an interesting predicament, I wonder how it will all turn out.
I figure he is satisfied with his buddy's analysis by testing it and or whoever else!! I highly doubt that he gives a damn about testing much if any of it and won't be convinced otherwise either. But, that is just my stance and view in that whole debacle lol.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

He's going to get really frustrated then when he realizes no one wants a great quantity of it. Maybe he can cut a deal with a wholesaler; selling a kilo here and there on the internet will take a long time...50,000 kilos of (probably) garbage.

What are the users on the other forums saying about it?
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

beathappening wrote:I took down his number if you want it. There were a couple people here that said they had samples coming, maybe they'll leave reviews if they're not too busy with the salmonella thing.

Hold off until I get tracking. He said he sent it but then has not responded to requests for tracking. Not sure what the scam would be but it could be one. I'll post when I get tracking.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by RumRunner »

®eddit®efugee wrote:
beathappening wrote:I took down his number if you want it. There were a couple people here that said they had samples coming, maybe they'll leave reviews if they're not too busy with the salmonella thing.

Hold off until I get tracking. He said he sent it but then has not responded to requests for tracking. Not sure what the scam would be but it could be one. I'll post when I get tracking.
This has danger written all over it. And I hope the big boy vendors he’ll try to contact realize that too.
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by KBull »

Have we even seen this “storage locker” yet?! All I’ve seen is 3 boxes. I wouldn’t trust that guy with even my postage stamps
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by brave777 »

My opinion to be honest, stay clear. Fishy stuff, who would leave 50 tons and not take their stuff? has to be a reason, perhaps someone tested it and it came negative so he didn't care taking it with them, possibility's are endless. Like that one time when garbage kratom was stacked high in one dudes garage. I mean its kratom but you could barley feel it, extremely low quality. And the guy who got it didnt want to pay up the Indonesian deal. they already dropped the price low for the quality the buyer got, what more he wanted? well more, he wanted to bank on dumb Indonesian for sending him good kratom? of course they are not dumb too, you get what you pay for, but the buyer didnt pay up. Could be similar situation but their is no telling. Indonesian do send lower quality for a good deal when you get it here in your hands to pay up. I dont think they will send good kratom out, because that would be just really dumb of them many taking advantage of them. This my assumptions of all this, i could be just jumping the gun but time will tell. :shock:
Kratom user since 2014!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by RumRunner »

brave777 wrote:My opinion to be honest, stay clear. Fishy stuff, who would leave 50 tons and not take their stuff?
There could be legitimate reasons.....divorce, bankruptcy, illness, death. Can a self-storage place release the name of the original renter?
Last edited by RumRunner on Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by BallzDeep9 »

beathappening wrote:50,000 kilos of (probably) garbage.
Yes. Since you've started a New thread ... everybody can go back and read the Old thread HERE

This is absolutely connected to the Yossi, Earth Kratom, known scammer who is ripping off Indo's.. and was caught with Salmonella in 2018. READ those S.R. links in the Old thread, about the head-shop assholes in Myrtle Beach SC. 8-) . the only question, being how tightly this Phil is colluding with the assholes
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

®eddit®efugee wrote: Hold off until I get tracking. He said he sent it but then has not responded to requests for tracking. Not sure what the scam would be but it could be one. I'll post when I get tracking.
Did you already send him money for postage?

Also, I read those speciosa republic links. Had no idea this site existed! Wish I had known about this earlier. (I haven't been able to get on kratom assholes, not sure if it's my phone or the site is down)
There are a few vendors that advertise here, one I've even bought from very recently, that have vendor alerts/warnings listed there. Good to know, bookmarked.
Those pics of yossi with his multiple sports cars sure are annoying.
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by oohger »

The 50 ton storage locker guy... Best Topic header !? :lol:
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

beathappening wrote:
®eddit®efugee wrote: Hold off until I get tracking. He said he sent it but then has not responded to requests for tracking. Not sure what the scam would be but it could be one. I'll post when I get tracking.
Did you already send him money for postage?

Also, I read those speciosa republic links. Had no idea this site existed! Wish I had known about this earlier. (I haven't been able to get on kratom assholes, not sure if it's my phone or the site is down)
There are a few vendors that advertise here, one I've even bought from very recently, that have vendor alerts/warnings listed there. Good to know, bookmarked.
Those pics of yossi with his multiple sports cars sure are annoying.

I did not send him money but I did buy a shipping label on the UPS website for $13. If it turns out to be a scam no big deal. But I didn't want more people doing it until I'd heard from him. Which I haven't since I started asking for tracking. On Tuesday I'll go to a ups place and show them the bar code I got when I bought it online and see if they can tell me what's up.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by BallzDeep9 »

®eddit®efugee wrote: ... I did buy a shipping label on the UPS website for $13. If it turns out to be a scam no big deal.
Yes BUT... his scam would be, selling YOU large quantity. Sending out decent samples, is part of the scam. :lol:

Remember: The asshole motherfuckers in SC are proven, experienced, scammers - THIS is their Fishing expedition. ANY sample would be "bait" for some dummy to send real money. In the scam business, that's called a Mooch... Find a mooch who believes he's getting a Great Deal! Then... Set him up for a big score!!! Kratom is SUCH a great scam, because buyers accept it's OK to use CASH forms of payment, that can't be charged back. :o
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Greyfeather »

beathappening wrote:
®eddit®efugee wrote: Hold off until I get tracking. He said he sent it but then has not responded to requests for tracking. Not sure what the scam would be but it could be one. I'll post when I get tracking.
Did you already send him money for postage?

Also, I read those speciosa republic links. Had no idea this site existed! Wish I had known about this earlier. (I haven't been able to get on kratom assholes, not sure if it's my phone or the site is down)
There are a few vendors that advertise here, one I've even bought from very recently, that have vendor alerts/warnings listed there. Good to know, bookmarked.
Those pics of yossi with his multiple sports cars sure are annoying.
Thanks for mentioning Speciosa Republic again
I think that was ballz' link (???). I'm not exactly sure what to do with the information. Maybe folks here have more to say about it. I immediately saw the name of a vendor mentioned here from time to time. They aren't on the MM list, so I'll probably stay away.

Mostly I hope that none of our favorite vendors end up buying any of Storage Locker's stuff. The last thing we need right now is Salmonella getting out into the population so that the feds have another excuse to recall and ban. :x
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by herbalhippie »

Greyfeather wrote: I immediately saw the name of a vendor mentioned here from time to time. They aren't on the MM list, so I'll probably stay away.
:shock:

You're right. :?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

I wonder if SR should be alerted to this development and the original thread, since it mentions yossi and his aliases by name, and that's their very first post on their blog. I looked on their website but found no contact info
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by herbalhippie »

beathappening wrote:I wonder if SR should be alerted to this development and the original thread, since it mentions yossi and his aliases by name, and that's their very first post on their blog. I looked on their website but found no contact info
I can't find any either.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Although the SR people were on to this guy I'm not impressed with the way they act also they posted some zkrap about a couple of trusted vendors kinda reminds me of Mean Girls just my opinion
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

GrannyJ62 wrote:Although the SR people were on to this guy I'm not impressed with the way they act also they posted some zkrap about a couple of trusted vendors kinda reminds me of Mean Girls just my opinion
What don't you like about them? I think what they're doing is good, they're a consumer watchdog for kratom, finding scammers and dirty vendors and informing the community. Nothing wrong with information right?

Maybe they called out your trusted vendor (who maybe you shouldn't trust so much) but the reason they do it is completely justifiable and for benefit of everyone that takes kratom. If you still want to buy from a dirty vendor, that's totally fine, that's on you, they're not stopping anyone from doing that.
Jujigatame1981
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Jujigatame1981 »

RumRunner wrote:He showed up on another forum. His name is Phil. I PM’d him, but nothing. Why am I thinking that these 50 metric tons will be arriving soon at a “vendor near you”?
I got my tracking
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

Better boil it to be safe
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

Jujigatame1981 wrote:
RumRunner wrote:He showed up on another forum. His name is Phil. I PM’d him, but nothing. Why am I thinking that these 50 metric tons will be arriving soon at a “vendor near you”?
I got my tracking
He said it should show up today and explained why he didn't have tracking. I'll update. It'll be a week or so before I can test it. He did say he's sending some samples out to be tested, and that as far as yossi goes, the storage unit was three hours away from Myrtle Beach so he doesn't understand why it would be that far away if it was affiliated with yossi.

I prefer to wait and see. Yeah, he didn't handle things perfectly but some of ya'll were being needlessly aggressive right out of the gate. Sure-- maybe he's a scammer, maybe not. But damn, I would not have expected such behavior from kratom users right out the gate. Normally we're pretty chill people.

I'm going to cross my fingers that he's not a scammer but obviously I could be wrong. I've been scammed before and unfortunately that's just part of the game with new vendors. He doesnt even count as a vendor yet and I like that he was willing to take payment for a kilo after I tried it, if it wasn't trash.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Two trusted vendors mentioned in doubleM and on Ballz list are blasted for GMP which isnt a thing yet right also they blasted a friend of mine who had her house burned down claimed she made the whole thing up and what does that have to do with Kratom anyhow, and who are they ??? When was the last time they posted and it's a bit sneaky again just my thoughts if I didnt know better I might bel5them to.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

What's GMP?
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Pete2000 »

®eddit®efugee wrote:What's GMP?
Good Manufacturing Practice
https://www.americankratom.org/images/f ... oducts.pdf
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Good manufacturing process which probably would be a great thing except it would knock alot of vendor s out of the game .one vendor in particular mentioned here did go way out of their way to try to satisfy them put a lot of money out it still wasnt enough.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by BallzDeep9 »

beathappening wrote:What don't you like about them? I think what they're doing is good, they're a consumer watchdog for kratom, finding scammers and dirty vendors and informing the community...
S.R. is a whole 'nuther subject, U should get informed on them lol :lol: Yes they are informants alright, FDA snitches is more accurate? :roll: in most cases.. Start a new thread. All details on Facebook 2018.. Unfortunately they attacked good vendors too. Yes in a few cases, their info digging was useful, but ONLY when it comes to scammers.

Scammers and rip-offs ARE always a problem with kratom... Otherwise, WE are fighting the FDA, and now "Regulation" BS in 2020. :?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
jessican76
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:09 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by jessican76 »

Can anyone help me to contact Phil? I would love to get a sample and have it sent off for testing.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Greyfeather »

jessican76 wrote:Can anyone help me to contact Phil? I would love to get a sample and have it sent off for testing.
I would certainly want to test anything sent from this guy; but you might want to keep Ballz's advice handy:

"ANY sample would be "bait" for some dummy to send real money. In the scam business, that's called a Mooch... Find a mooch who believes he's getting a Great Deal! Then... Set him up for a big score!!! Kratom is SUCH a great scam, because buyers accept it's OK to use CASH forms of payment, that can't be charged back. :o".

The sample ends up testing fine, but the kilo that follows it might be full of something scary. Who knows? Possibly the entire kilo sent to a member here (no payment until delivery) might be bait.

Maybe just me, but Storage Locker Guy gave me chills. His opening spiel was full of innocence and good ole boy charm, but every time someone wrote "Hey, wait a minute," he had a convenient answer. And he ended up knowing a LOT more about kratom, Head Shops, and Suspicious Characters, the longer he stayed on the forum. Like a lot of politicians, if you just let them keep talking, they will eventually "out" themselves.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

jessican76 wrote:Can anyone help me to contact Phil? I would love to get a sample and have it sent off for testing.
viewtopic.php?p=40422#p40422

He lists his number at the end of that post. Buyer beware.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Thank you because I do not have the right words to Express how much or why I disliked them0 but you said it all.
Jujigatame1981
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Jujigatame1981 »

jessican76 wrote:Can anyone help me to contact Phil? I would love to get a sample and have it sent off for testing.
I can
Jujigatame1981
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by Jujigatame1981 »

My tracking says it will arrive tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted. Im trying to stay neutral in this until shown otherwise. A lot of you guys are quick to witch hunt. Give they guy a shot.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: The 50 ton storage locker guy...

Post by beathappening »

There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic and demanding proof and testing first. That's not asking much and it shouldn't be seen as being aggressive or "witch hunting". If you want to go out on a limb and put some unknown substance in your body that a stranger on the internet mailed you, that's on you. Personally, I'll reserve judgement until I see some sort of proof. It's not like good kratom is hard to find right now, plenty of other vetted vendors around.
Post Reply