Has anyone tried Treasure House Red Elephant #44?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Has anyone tried Treasure House Red Elephant #44?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Hi. I tried Treasure House for the first time and the Red Elephant blew my pants off, but it was #41. I see only #44 is now available. Has anyone had the Red Elephant #44? Is it good? Has anyone tried the R. Elephant from batch 41?

If you have any feedback regarding either, even both batches, that would be awesome. Funds are tight and so if I got Red Elephant #44, it would have to be a sure thing.

Thanks & hopefully I wasn't too incoherent!
The Red Queen
Post Reply