Current smiley suggestions?
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Current smiley suggestions?
It's been a while since I ordered from STH, and there aren't as many reviews for him as there used to be. I need energy\mood lift strains, any suggestions from his current stock?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Current smiley suggestions?
I got some smiley stuff earlier this month
White smile, green smile, pure green glow are all ideal for energy/mood lift
The white widow and the wild green bota are relatively good too. I definitely am going to make smiley a regular after this, nearly every strain has been awesome. There are a lot of strains that I still want to try that I've seen great reviews for...
White smile, green smile, pure green glow are all ideal for energy/mood lift
The white widow and the wild green bota are relatively good too. I definitely am going to make smiley a regular after this, nearly every strain has been awesome. There are a lot of strains that I still want to try that I've seen great reviews for...
-
Jujigatame1981
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm
Re: Current smiley suggestions?
The Jong Kong that was on sale a month or so ago wasn't very good. Other tgan that they are usually good.
-
01001010
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:21 am
Re: Current smiley suggestions?
The Premium Maeng Da was the best we have had from Simley, this last batch. It was more mellow than usual but had the nice warning you get with reds and not as tiring.
-
ontbijtkoek
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:39 pm
Re: Current smiley suggestions?
Trying a various assortment soon:
yellow sunda, white smile, premium maeng da, red vietnam 2, super green malay, gold banjo, super green#3
will update
yellow sunda, white smile, premium maeng da, red vietnam 2, super green malay, gold banjo, super green#3
will update
- Haid3r
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm
Re: Current smiley suggestions?
Burned Smiley's "Daylight" blend today. First time with this one, and for me it's a keeper.
2.6g on an empty stomach gave me results in about 20 minutes, and the burn lasted for hours. Excellent mood elevation, and boy howdy does it give an energy boost. Felt like 5 cups of coffee in an instant — might actually be a little too zippy, lol, I'll have to experiment with my dosage.
Very solid green-white blend.
2.6g on an empty stomach gave me results in about 20 minutes, and the burn lasted for hours. Excellent mood elevation, and boy howdy does it give an energy boost. Felt like 5 cups of coffee in an instant — might actually be a little too zippy, lol, I'll have to experiment with my dosage.
Very solid green-white blend.