Page 1 of 1
Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:31 am
by WobbleTrees
I've been going back and fourth from MM to TFH. Both have outstanding quality control and customer service.
It's been about a month since ordering from MM so I'm going to revisit his menu and put together a 4way.
What are your favoriate strains from MitraMan ??
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:51 pm
by Greyfeather
I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:32 pm
by Kmac4844
I can only tell you from my experience MM has turned into one of my main vendors because of the consistency of his products. Besides the fact he’s great with customer service and everything else but yellow md, yellow sunda, jongkong s, green Malay, are some of my favorites
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:44 pm
by Greyfeather
Thanks!
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 pm
by WobbleTrees
Greyfeather wrote:I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
Yes, good quality control means they don't let anything make the menu if it's bunk or below standard. It's hit or miss with a lot of vendors, but IMO the best vendors don't let junk make the menu. When they receive a sub par batch of kratom they take the loss and sell it off at a huge discount rather than putting it on their menu. MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest are 2 vendors that I know of that run their business in this manner. Thorough testing, collecting feedback, and then that decides if its going to make the menu.
I'm sure there's a few more vendors that go by this model, but MM and TFH are the 2 I'm aware of.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:24 pm
by instantKARMA
WobbleTrees wrote:Greyfeather wrote:I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
Yes, good quality control means they don't let anything make the menu if it's bunk or below standard. It's hit or miss with a lot of vendors, but IMO the best vendors don't let junk make the menu. When they receive a sub par batch of kratom they take the loss and sell it off at a huge discount rather than putting it on their menu. MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest are 2 vendors that I know of that run their business in this manner. Thorough testing, collecting feedback, and then that decides if its going to make the menu.
I'm sure there's a few more vendors that go by this model, but MM and TFH are the 2 I'm aware of.
What WobbleTrees said!

Both of these vendors are at the top of their game. I can't speak for
MitraMan's 2020 strains yet, but the 2019 strains were excellent. My favorites were the Gold Borneo,
Red Jong Kong, Red Vietnam, Green Jong Kong and the Yellow Maeng Da for starters! There are a number
of others but those immediately come to mind!
There are several other vendors that offer great leaf, but I'm not familiar with their methods of testing!

Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:19 pm
by creatus
Every strain I have tried from Mitra Man has been top notch. Looks like there may be a new strain released soon

Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:27 am
by unsocialworker
Red Sumatra, Red Bali, Yellow MD, Yellow Sunda, Green Jong Kong, White Sumatra, White Kali, Gold Bali are all great. He's remarkably consistent.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:57 pm
by kmu777
creatus wrote:Every strain I have tried from Mitra Man has been top notch. Looks like there may be a new strain released soon

Go on...

Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:58 pm
by ArchaicNeologism
I loved the Green Thai from the summer. To me it was very fast, white-like. White Kapuas/Kali were also great.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:25 pm
by Billy MD
I ordered a split kilo last week. So far the strain that has stood out to me is the red sumatra. I took some last night to wind down and it provided mood lift and pain relief without making me groggy. I slept great and woke up feeling refreshed.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:00 pm
by jabro70
Billy MD wrote:I ordered a split kilo last week. So far the strain that has stood out to me is the red sumatra. I took some last night to wind down and it provided mood lift and pain relief without making me groggy. I slept great and woke up feeling refreshed.
I haven’t ordered from him since early Fall, but his Red Sumatra that I got around the first of June last year was fire with a capital “F”. I need to dig that one back out. Come to think of it - all those Sumatra strains from early summer 2019 were f***ing awesome!
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:51 am
by K-Dawg
WobbleTrees wrote:Greyfeather wrote:I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
Yes, good quality control means they don't let anything make the menu if it's bunk or below standard. It's hit or miss with a lot of vendors, but IMO the best vendors don't let junk make the menu. When they receive a sub par batch of kratom they take the loss and sell it off at a huge discount rather than putting it on their menu. MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest are 2 vendors that I know of that run their business in this manner. Thorough testing, collecting feedback, and then that decides if its going to make the menu.
I'm sure there's a few more vendors that go by this model, but MM and TFH are the 2 I'm aware of.
I agree 100% that TFH and MM only sell vetted leaf.
Definitely want to add Fused Flora and SOSA to the list of vendors who refuse to sell bunk leaf. We are very fortunate in this MM Network of vendors!
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:13 pm
by My4girlsand1boy
Kmac4844 wrote:I can only tell you from my experience MM has turned into one of my main vendors because of the consistency of his products. Besides the fact he’s great with customer service and everything else but yellow md, yellow sunda, jongkong s, green Malay, are some of my favorites
I want to try the green Malay! Would you say it’s mid, fast or a slow strain? How’s the mood lift on it? I just placed an order with him but I think I’m going to place another here soon LOL
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:22 pm
by WobbleTrees
K-Dawg wrote:
I agree 100% that TFH and MM only sell vetted leaf.
Definitely want to add Fused Flora and SOSA to the list of vendors who refuse to sell bunk leaf. We are very fortunate in this MM Network of vendors!
Thanks k-dawg, those are 2 vendors I have not tried but am very interested in trying based on some very good reviews.
My order came in today. This gold Borneo is outstanding.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:27 pm
by WobbleTrees
instantKARMA wrote:
What WobbleTrees said!

My favorites were the Gold Borneo,
Red Jong Kong, Red Vietnam, Green Jong Kong and the Yellow Maeng Da for starters! There are a number
of others but those immediately come to mind!
IK- Agreed.. I placed an order before I got to read your post, coincidentally the Yellow MD and Gold Borneo were 2 that I ordered. (Subliminal? Lol) I just dosed the GB and the effects are slowly easing in as in type this. Seems like it's going to be an awesome strain.
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:54 pm
by Somethingsacred
ArchaicNeologism wrote:I loved the Green Thai from the summer. To me it was very fast, white-like. White Kapuas/Kali were also great.
I agree ...That green Thai is amazing ... still have some stored away !! Great on its own ... sometimes I mix with a green Hulu ....