T breaks and hirsuta

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

T breaks and hirsuta

Post by FartBlaster »

Would a tolerance break be more effective using hirsuta during the break or taking nothing at all outside of coffee. I'm not interested in making it easier to deal with I wanted to know which way would be most effective in lowering tolerance to kratom.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: T breaks and hirsuta

Post by beathappening »

Not sure if hirsuta even works like that, but it would follow that the most efficient way to lower tolerance to kratom is to cease all use of it and similar substances. It takes awhile to reset tolerance in my experience...I've taken over a week off several times and it didn't make much of a difference when I came back to it.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: T breaks and hirsuta

Post by fusedflora »

FartBlaster wrote:Would a tolerance break be more effective using hirsuta during the break or taking nothing at all outside of coffee. I'm not interested in making it easier to deal with I wanted to know which way would be most effective in lowering tolerance to kratom.
Hirsuta still hits the mu receptors, albeit very little. Short, no hirsuta or javanica would be the most effective tolerance break for a reset.
Post Reply