Page 1 of 1

How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:41 pm
by Klintorious
I keep reading great things about this company on here but can't figure out how to order from them.

Re: How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:28 am
by beathappening

Re: How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:17 am
by gumbyke1
Klintorious wrote:I keep reading great things about this company on here but can't figure out how to order from them.
Hey Klint - welcome to the forum! My wife and I operate TFH (Texas Family Harvest), thanks for your interest in our products! Was others have shared we are not currently open for orders :( . However, we have done a few open-order events just for this community and plan to do 2-3 per year going forward (we are not affiliated with the owners of this community/website in any way, its just our favorite online kratom platform). We are looking at probably doing our next event somewhere around July - but there is a small possibility we may do one as early as early March (its dependent on the success of our current batches in testing).

There are some other really great vendors active on this forum, take a look around and you will find some quality leaf for sure!

Re: How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:24 pm
by Greyfeather
gumbyke1 wrote:
Klintorious wrote:I keep reading great things about this company on here but can't figure out how to order from them.
Hey Klint - welcome to the forum! My wife and I operate TFH (Texas Family Harvest), thanks for your interest in our products! Was others have shared we are not currently open for orders :( . However, we have done a few open-order events just for this community and plan to do 2-3 per year going forward (we are not affiliated with the owners of this community/website in any way, its just our favorite online kratom platform). We are looking at probably doing our next event somewhere around July - but there is a small possibility we may do one as early as early March (its dependent on the success of our current batches in testing).

There are some other really great vendors active on this forum, take a look around and you will find some quality leaf for sure!
I think that April 1st is the anniversary of Double M Herbals. I can't think of a better way to celebrate!! :D