What's Your Morning Blend?
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
What's Your Morning Blend?
What gets you going in the morning?
I use to take Mystic Island Unicorn before quality went south over there. For the past 6 months or so I almost exclusively use Liza's Happy Go Lucky 1.5g mixed with 1gm of a fast white every morning. Looking for some new alternatives to get me up and charged for the day without feeling jittery!
I use to take Mystic Island Unicorn before quality went south over there. For the past 6 months or so I almost exclusively use Liza's Happy Go Lucky 1.5g mixed with 1gm of a fast white every morning. Looking for some new alternatives to get me up and charged for the day without feeling jittery!
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: What's Your Morning Blend?
I have heard quite a bit about Liza's Happy Go Lucky.
Also her Red-Headed Step Child (I think that's the name?)
Also her Red-Headed Step Child (I think that's the name?)
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: What's Your Morning Blend?
TFH Wild White Vietnam or WW Borneo has been my favorite AM dose lately. Fused Flora's new Micro Mill Super White is outstanding too as well as MitraMan White Kali

-K-Dawg
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: What's Your Morning Blend?
I’ve been enjoying these varieties ...but most mornings I’m changing my kratom ... hardly ever take the same type two days in a row !
Benni JKMD, super green JK, green elephant, md blend ,
Goldleafs white Hulu
TFH wild green Hulu
Fused Flora green banjar
Bow Key WMD
Lucky Herbal GMD
Benni JKMD, super green JK, green elephant, md blend ,
Goldleafs white Hulu
TFH wild green Hulu
Fused Flora green banjar
Bow Key WMD
Lucky Herbal GMD
-
Beastmode
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:18 am
Re: What's Your Morning Blend?
Rhino white hulu.
Smileys green thai.
Have a very large order from 3 seperate places coming in to find more.
Smileys green thai.
Have a very large order from 3 seperate places coming in to find more.
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Re: What's Your Morning Blend?
White Thai - Lucky Herbals