Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
-
happytrips
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:24 pm
Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
Hi, I’m fairly new to kratom but I’m hoping that I can use it as an alternative to much stronger substances. Unfortunately I am in the process of getting off of probably some type of fent mix and seriously have to get off. I bought some kratom for the first time from Treasure House Botanicals in December, batch #44. Multiple strains but I’ve been trying mostly Modern/regular Red Maeng Da, Red Elephant, and some Green Maeng Da. I’m not sure how potent it is since I have never tried kratom to compare it to, however, a recent update on their site said prices were being reduced on that batch I bought previously as it wasn’t very potent. I’m tapering off my drug before I jump to only kratom soon, so I’m sure that affects how the kratom has felt and it may be stronger than I’m aware, especially once I’m off. I would really appreciate some recommendations on the best vendors and strains for detoxing and pain relief/sedation (possibly mood boost), and also let me know if you’ve tried a current batch of the vendor please! If you’ve tried Treasure House Botanicals I would love to hear about your experience as well, and I’m very interested in trying MitraMan. Please let me know if you recommend any of his product. I want to have some potent kratom ready for when I jump off this shit soon, it will really make a difference in my life if this kratom helps. I’m open to any recommendations for making this process easier. Thanks!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
Nice to have you here my friend ! Treasure House can have some amazing batches , more consistent than not but not every batch that’s great works for everyone ... also .. sometimes there’s batches that don’t make the cut ... happens to vendors from time to time , it’s cool of vendors to lower the price and be transparent when the consensus says it’s not top notch ... personally I’ve purchased multiple times and 8/10 of those I was happy . Also lowered prices indicates that a new restock is coming and trying to let go of the previous shipment at a discount !ove had some absolutely amazing orders of white elephant, green and white modern MD and Red JongKong... every batch won’t be the same as the last ... some types are more consistent than others .
Here’s a few other suggestions of some vendors to check out that I’ve had great experiences with ...
Benni Botanical
Fused Flora
Lucky Herbals
Bow Key Botanical
Insense/ Goldleaf Botanical
Otie’s Botanical
Keep in mind that even with stellar batches of kratom , when your still taking opiates the full glorious effects that are possible with kratom won’t be felt until the opiate receptors have cooled down and reset to a point . The best you can ask for while taking kratom is to have lowered WD.s and a sense of feeling level , Normal in a sense .... weaning down to the lowest amount of opiates, then taking kratom, you’ll feel more of the benefits . Kratom is absolutely miraculous in helping with pain, cravings , WD, depression, anxiety ... Best not to expect more than lowered ( practically absent) WD and a sense of feeling ok while opiates are in your system .
Really great to be approaching getting off opiates with the help of kratom and it takes a brave decision to move forward with it . Make sure you have plenty of kratom on hand while going through the elimination process ... if that’s the game plan ..
Other herbs that can help out during this time are Akuamma, skullcap , chuchuhuasi, corydalis ....
Kratom extract.... isn’t a good thing to get into on a reg basis , but to get through the roughest spot in Wd , could be good to have a little bit on hand to help when you really need it . Just know that it’s a whole other set of potential issues if you take it on a reg basis .. emergency only kind of thing !
Please keep us posted and ask any questions you have . This is a beautiful community of folks being straight up and helpful !
Take care
Here’s a few other suggestions of some vendors to check out that I’ve had great experiences with ...
Benni Botanical
Fused Flora
Lucky Herbals
Bow Key Botanical
Insense/ Goldleaf Botanical
Otie’s Botanical
Keep in mind that even with stellar batches of kratom , when your still taking opiates the full glorious effects that are possible with kratom won’t be felt until the opiate receptors have cooled down and reset to a point . The best you can ask for while taking kratom is to have lowered WD.s and a sense of feeling level , Normal in a sense .... weaning down to the lowest amount of opiates, then taking kratom, you’ll feel more of the benefits . Kratom is absolutely miraculous in helping with pain, cravings , WD, depression, anxiety ... Best not to expect more than lowered ( practically absent) WD and a sense of feeling ok while opiates are in your system .
Really great to be approaching getting off opiates with the help of kratom and it takes a brave decision to move forward with it . Make sure you have plenty of kratom on hand while going through the elimination process ... if that’s the game plan ..
Other herbs that can help out during this time are Akuamma, skullcap , chuchuhuasi, corydalis ....
Kratom extract.... isn’t a good thing to get into on a reg basis , but to get through the roughest spot in Wd , could be good to have a little bit on hand to help when you really need it . Just know that it’s a whole other set of potential issues if you take it on a reg basis .. emergency only kind of thing !
Please keep us posted and ask any questions you have . This is a beautiful community of folks being straight up and helpful !
Take care
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
Welcome to the forum!
I haven't been buying recently but there are a lot of good vendors. Rhino Remedies, Mitra Man, Spirit Science, SOSA.
Have you seen the vendor list yet?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3538
Newest vendor list should probably be coming out soon.
I haven't been buying recently but there are a lot of good vendors. Rhino Remedies, Mitra Man, Spirit Science, SOSA.
Have you seen the vendor list yet?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3538
Newest vendor list should probably be coming out soon.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
I always like to give a shout out to Liza https://lizasbestbotanicals.com/.
Her leaf is consistently potent, her customer service is fantastic and she ships VERY quickly. She always adds a freebie too
The link for the vendor's list that HH gave you will guarantee something that you'll like.
Her leaf is consistently potent, her customer service is fantastic and she ships VERY quickly. She always adds a freebie too
The link for the vendor's list that HH gave you will guarantee something that you'll like.
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
So many great vendors out there, but I have to second the shout out to Liza's because of her amazing customer service. A newbie who is needing some direction on the different strains would benefit from Liza's guidance and excitement customer service!!!
-
Adrumaddict
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm
Re: Kratom Suggestions for Pain Relief/Detox
Hey friend, and welcome to the forum!!
SOSA
Fused Flora
Liza's
Lucky's
In my opinion SOSA has the best Red varieties out there, mainly his Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, And Baik Bali, and these would likely best suite your current needs. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the previous suggestions so far, but I've been through what you're going through now, and those 3 strains from SOSA would be a very safe bet. The only problem is SOSA has had some difficulties lately and the orders may not be going out very quickly, but if you can wait, it's worth it, and they are currently taking orders again. Hang in there, it's worth it. \m/
SOSA
Fused Flora
Liza's
Lucky's
In my opinion SOSA has the best Red varieties out there, mainly his Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, And Baik Bali, and these would likely best suite your current needs. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the previous suggestions so far, but I've been through what you're going through now, and those 3 strains from SOSA would be a very safe bet. The only problem is SOSA has had some difficulties lately and the orders may not be going out very quickly, but if you can wait, it's worth it, and they are currently taking orders again. Hang in there, it's worth it. \m/