Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
AppalachianHerbs
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by AppalachianHerbs »

I don't really dig whites so much because of the edge. One exception is if it has been fermented just a little bit.

I know if you ferment it enough it turns into a yellow. But if you ferment it just a touch it really seems to even out a white for me.

I am curious if anyone out there who regularly uses whites can tell me what they think about these?

Should they be listed as fermented whites, or as yellows?

Do you like that edge that comes with white strains and expect it when you order a white? Or is it just something that is to be put up with because of the other benefits whites offer?

Just trying to get some perspective from the folks out there who love their white strains. It's the one color I've never really come around to.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by beathappening »

I always like to have at least one fast white in my rotation. I want something stimulating in the morning. The faster the better...if I want to even it out I'll just blend a little green or red with it. I personally get disappointed when the whites I ordered turn out to be slow. I got a "white bent" once though, and it was a solid slow strain.
Fishaddict420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by Fishaddict420 »

I like whites for the energy, they also seem to give me a better mood boost than others as well, although I tried my first yellow 4 days ago and it’s my new favorite, has energy close to a White but a better mood boost and excellent pain relief. To answer your other question, I get whites for that exact experience, I want a white to be like 4 cups of coffee but less jitters lol.
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by terposton »

Fishaddict420 wrote:I like whites for the energy, they also seem to give me a better mood boost than others as well, although I tried my first yellow 4 days ago and it’s my new favorite, has energy close to a White but a better mood boost and excellent pain relief. To answer your other question, I get whites for that exact experience, I want a white to be like 4 cups of coffee but less jitters lol.


I'm the same, I love whites. I've never tried a yellow. Can you tell me what strain and vendor you got this yellow from?
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by jabro70 »

I enjoy the “slower” whites. I have some that are pretty damn sedating. Leaves of Eden had a really nice fermented White Kali this past Fall. Those slower whites tend to have some pretty pronounced euphoria and some decent pain relief for me.

Of course there are times when I need a good stimulating White with energy, focus, and clarity - and without being jittery. Those are kinda hard to find. TFH Whites fit that bill. They are extremely smooth while still providing that get-up-and-go.
Fishaddict420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by Fishaddict420 »

terposton wrote:
Fishaddict420 wrote:I like whites for the energy, they also seem to give me a better mood boost than others as well, although I tried my first yellow 4 days ago and it’s my new favorite, has energy close to a White but a better mood boost and excellent pain relief. To answer your other question, I get whites for that exact experience, I want a white to be like 4 cups of coffee but less jitters lol.


I'm the same, I love whites. I've never tried a yellow. Can you tell me what strain and vendor you got this yellow from?
Lucky herbals yellow maeng da, after trying it twice we placed a second order for more lol
Fishaddict420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am

Re: Fermented Whites / Fast Yellows

Post by Fishaddict420 »

jabro70 wrote:I enjoy the “slower” whites. I have some that are pretty damn sedating. Leaves of Eden had a really nice fermented White Kali this past Fall. Those slower whites tend to have some pretty pronounced euphoria and some decent pain relief for me.

Of course there are times when I need a good stimulating White with energy, focus, and clarity - and without being jittery. Those are kinda hard to find. TFH Whites fit that bill. They are extremely smooth while still providing that get-up-and-go.
The white Thai from lucky herbals is kind of sedating, I would call it mellow more than sedating really, it doesn’t make me sleepy but it does make me wanna just relax
Post Reply