Good Kratom?/ Gabapentin
-
Colehemm
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:56 am
Good Kratom?/ Gabapentin
Hey guys,
I recently just ordered some secret smile and also received some OG red kali from STH. Was wondering what yalls personal favorite euphoric is from STH. Also i have a pretty hefty stash of Gabapentin is this a good mix or safe with Kratom?
I recently just ordered some secret smile and also received some OG red kali from STH. Was wondering what yalls personal favorite euphoric is from STH. Also i have a pretty hefty stash of Gabapentin is this a good mix or safe with Kratom?
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Good Kratom?/ Gabapentin
I imagine it would be good with a stimulating stain, to even things out, and would probably potentiate a slower strain.
Never tried them together, but it boosted my loperamide buzzes back in the day before I found kratom lol
Never tried them together, but it boosted my loperamide buzzes back in the day before I found kratom lol
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Good Kratom?/ Gabapentin
I don’t know for certain and have never taken this med (thigh in pain management they tried to put me on it ... I didn’t want one more prescription) , but there was a post on a diff forum ( ILK) sometime ago about not being able to get good burns due to possibly having gabapentin in their system. I’d just keep that in mind if don’t have any issues with burns and then do after taking this med , that could be the culprit!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Good Kratom?/ Gabapentin
I don't know if it would synergize with kratom at all, but I'm mostly sure that it's safe to take together. I really don't know of any medication that is unsafe to take with kratom, only ones that inhibit effects.
As far as my favorites from Smiley, the white smile and the pure green glow are my current ones. Both euphoric and work great when blended. I also like the red glow, wild green bota, and white widow. The other smiles are average for me.
As far as my favorites from Smiley, the white smile and the pure green glow are my current ones. Both euphoric and work great when blended. I also like the red glow, wild green bota, and white widow. The other smiles are average for me.