Page 1 of 1
Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:55 am
by KrayKray4Bali
Ok soni took 4 grams Gold Bali from naturally kratom along with 5 grams Red Bali. I always dissolve in HOT water (about 2 ounces H2O) then mix with 12 ounces 100% WGFJ. Chug....sit down! Lol. Tonight took the 9 gram mix at 930pm. Then at around 1am took 5 grams gold 6 grams red and 3 grams red MD. Wowsers im surprised im awake and can see to text this. Thats 23 grams of slows at night with a great potentiator.....in 3.5 hours time...and i wonder why i fall asleep sitting up in a lawn chair and wake up still holding my phone
Anyone have good strains for warm fuzzies and not elephant tranquilizers at same time???
Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:09 am
by beathappening
Wow. I would try to limit that sort of use, it's going to wreck your tolerance, and you'll have to take more and more and more. I've seen reports or people taking over 60 grams a day. Pretty much any good strain is going to be overly sedating when you take 20+ grams, and you're losing out on the subtleties of the strain in favor of sheer quantity. I know one other person that does this on a regular basis - they just keep taking it and redosing til it makes them sick. Then they wonder why certain strains won't work at all for them, and think even the best leaf is bunk.
Kratom has a ceiling effect, after a certain amount, you're just wasting it. It's also going to be taxing on your liver, giving it all that plant matter to filter, as well as constipate the hell out of you. Not to mention the cost. Overall, I don't think it's sustainable.
I don't support abusing kratom like a recreational drug personally, but people are going to do what they do.
Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:38 am
by RumRunner
beathappening wrote:Wow. I would try to limit that sort of use, it's going to wreck your tolerance, and you'll have to take more and more and more. I've seen reports or people taking over 60 grams a day. Pretty much any good strain is going to be overly sedating when you take 20+ grams, and you're losing out on the subtleties of the strain in favor of sheer quantity. I know one other person that does this on a regular basis - they just keep taking it and redosing til it makes them sick. Then they wonder why certain strains won't work at all for them, and think even the best leaf is bunk.
Kratom has a ceiling effect, after a certain amount, you're just wasting it. It's also going to be taxing on your liver, giving it all that plant matter to filter, as well as constipate the hell out of you. Not to mention the cost. Overall, I don't think it's sustainable.
I don't support abusing kratom like a recreational drug personally, but people are going to do what they do.
Totally agree with this response. The battle against tolerance has to be more important than any short-term gain.
Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:18 pm
by Suzyshamrock
I totally agree with the others. I thought my tolerance was up there but that would have me puking. Do yourself a favor a scale back a bit, especially if that intake is on a daily basis. I think everyone can benefit from a t-break every so often. That being said....I'm definitely due! Good luck!
Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:52 pm
by herbalhippie
I worry if I go over 5 grams/day which is my usual limit.
Not keeping your tolerance down will only lead to major problems down the line.
Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:16 pm
by BallzDeep9
KrayKray4Bali wrote: ... took 4 grams Gold Bali from naturally kratom along with 5 grams Red Bali ... took the 9 gram mix at 930 pm. Then at around 1am took 5 grams gold 6 grams red and 3 grams red MD. Wowsers im surprised im awake and can see to text this. Thats 23 grams of slows at night .... in 3.5 hours time ...and i wonder why i fall asleep ???
Agree with everything beathappening said .. build-up of
tolerance, leads to withdrawal
side effects: fatigue & feeling shitty in between large doses.. Some abusers report hair loss.. soon you're only doing kratom, to avoid daily withdrawals. Finally, all good feeling gone, then complain kratom "does not work"

Hmmm, wonder why?

. 23 grams in 4 hours? How many gpd like 60 ??
Seems like, many kratom users are
abusing the plant & so many reviews are un-reliable, then... Abusers join Reddit Quitting sub and blame kratom for all their problems... some go public, get on TV and internet saying how terrible it is... But in fact these are stupid people who go right back to drugs and booze. Bye bye, good luck
