Best Red strain right now?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Best Red strain right now?

Post by Tree »

Hello all. I was wondering what you guys think the current best strong red might be out of the approved vendors here? I have had a lot of weak reds and i've had some amazing ones, many of which came from DG botancials. I don't like most fermented strains. Thanks in advance :)
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Best Red strain right now?

Post by beathappening »

I like STH's Red Glow, Sacred Son's Red Boyan, and Denette615's Red Bone. Denette is a new vendor that isn't on the list, but that red bone is straight flame
Post Reply