Page 1 of 1

What is everyone dosing today?

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:26 pm
by Vainesta
Whar are you dosing/burning/taking today and why? I started this afternoon off with a white/red mix!

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:32 pm
by Bigblind
Okie white mixed with okie natural green best pain relief with energy both great on thier own but mixing is fun been using okie and only okie for 3 or 4 months thats the longest ive ever stuck with just one vendor. Not going to change any time soon as long as they keep quality and prices they same

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:59 pm
by Slayro
I just finished burning a 50/50 mixture of wild green and wild yellow! It's a great afternoon pick-me-up! :)

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:47 pm
by beathappening
I like using this thread >>
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1101
for this "what are you burning today?" topic, I think we should use it instead of having a bunch of the same threads

It's been going for a lot longer and is up to 35 pages
Just my opinion.

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:01 am
by Slippy
My Mitra Man split kilo will be delivered in an hour or two, so I will be dosing their Gold Borneo first. Everyone has been raving about them so I'm excited.