Page 1 of 1

Apologies for today's downtime

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:32 am
by e_poison
Sorry about the site being down all day today, folks. That was NOT one of my planned maintenance downtimes. There was an issue with the hosting that needed to be fixed. Earlier this morning there was a huge CPU spike on the server and the site was automatically shut down by my host for using too many resources.

I was not able to respond to every email I received today asking about the downtime, but in the future, if the site is ever down, I will always post updates on the subreddit (r/kratomm) and the discord like I did today to keep everyone informed of what's going on.

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:40 am
by brave777
Spiked could mean someone try hack? I was worried, had my fingers crossed that nothing would happen to doubleM. I really dont want to use reddit and for what they stand these days. I rather invest my time in forums like this. Not until reddit allows vendor posting and for us to talk about them i care less. I think if many slowly transition away from reddit, yotube, facebook. Then they might give people rights back of what they want to talk about with out shadow banning everything and you wonder confused why no one see your posts.. I am slowly adding bookmarks alternatives and use that these day more then facebook or youtube. I even forgot reedit existed for a second until today.

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:41 am
by Closedeyesearch
just glad were back!

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:08 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Right before the site went down I was opening a million topics to read every single back post.

Sorry???

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:19 pm
by swablero
e_poison wrote:Sorry about the site being down all day today, folks. That was NOT one of my planned maintenance downtimes. There was an issue with the hosting that needed to be fixed. Earlier this morning there was a huge CPU spike on the server and the site was automatically shut down by my host for using too many resources.

I was not able to respond to every email I received today asking about the downtime, but in the future, if the site is ever down, I will always post updates on the subreddit (r/kratomm) and the discord like I did today to keep everyone informed of what's going on.
Thanks e_poison. Appreciate what you're doing making the site available. Thank you!