Page 1 of 1

Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:07 am
by dub12Nation
I just received my Lucky Herbals order yesterday and am going to try something today around noon EST.

I always like to try several strains when I'm trying out a new vendor. I'd heard of lucky for quite a while but this is my first time getting around to trying it! Tbh I'm a little exhausted of learning the ins and outs of each vendor/website/strain preference etc so I'm hoping to settle down! lol.

As far as the strains I did pick up to try, any recommendations as for where to start if I'm looking for the best blend of - euphoria/mood lift/some energy? I'm thinking the yellow bali might be the place to start but thought I'd ping you first. I also love reds that give a nice pain relief and euphoria, but aren't too sedating.

Ok, strains I purchased are below. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts!

Green Maeng Da
Green Hulu
Yellow Bali
White Thai
Red Thai

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:14 am
by LuckyHerbals
Green Maeng Da!

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:30 pm
by Slippy
LuckyHerbals wrote:Green Maeng Da!
Agreed! Green Bali and Green Hulu are fire too! You really can't go wrong with any of their strains tbh. I hope all is well Ben :D :D !

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:16 pm
by LuckyHerbals
Slippy wrote:
LuckyHerbals wrote:Green Maeng Da!
Agreed! Green Bali and Green Hulu are fire too! You really can't go wrong with any of their strains tbh. I hope all is well Ben :D :D !
Thanks man, I appreciate it! We are all doing well. Lindsey is in her second trimester and we're expecting another boy, thankfully! LOL

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:46 pm
by davidisgoliath
I agree with the Green Bali. I had previously gotten some Green Maeng Da that just wasn't doing anything for me. I emailed Ben and explained it him and he went above and beyond to make it right. He gave me a choice of the same amount or if I wanted to try 2 different strains. I'm so glad he did this. He shipped me some Green Bail and some of the new Yellow Maeng Da. The Green Bali is awesome! And the Yellow is some of the best I've had. So I'm sure all of these strains you mentioned are excellent. So, shout out to Lucky Herbals. Just a top notch vendor! :D

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 pm
by Slippy
davidisgoliath wrote:I agree with the Green Bali. I had previously gotten some Green Maeng Da that just wasn't doing anything for me. I emailed Ben and explained it him and he went above and beyond to make it right. He gave me a choice of the same amount or if I wanted to try 2 different strains. I'm so glad he did this. He shipped me some Green Bail and some of the new Yellow Maeng Da. The Green Bali is awesome! And the Yellow is some of the best I've had. So I'm sure all of these strains you mentioned are excellent. So, shout out to Lucky Herbals. Just a top notch vendor! :D
I've had the same issue with a few other top vendors where one strain that was raved about didn't do much for me but the others that weren't talked about as much were amazing. I chalk it up to body chemistry.

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:53 am
by Somethingsacred
Haven’t tried the recent GMD , though a older batch is one that I savor ...

This new round of kratom... that green Hulu is all positivity and warmth ... love at first dose !

Same goes for red Thai - smooth warm burn with nice amount of moodlift ... pretty good legs for a red, 3 hrs strong ... turned a couple notches towards relaxation after the 2nd hr mark ...

Thank you Ben , very good kratom ! And congrats on the growing tribe !!!!

Need to put in another order like ASAP (:

Re: Lucky Herbals - which strain should I try first?

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:36 am
by Slippy
LuckyHerbals wrote:
Slippy wrote:
LuckyHerbals wrote:Green Maeng Da!
Agreed! Green Bali and Green Hulu are fire too! You really can't go wrong with any of their strains tbh. I hope all is well Ben :D :D !
Thanks man, I appreciate it! We are all doing well. Lindsey is in her second trimester and we're expecting another boy, thankfully! LOL
Anytime man, you deserve it! Congratulations!!!!!!