SosaSpeciosa

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Taxininja
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm

SosaSpeciosa

Post by Taxininja »


MOD NOTE: Please do not mention or discuss specific payment methods publicly! This is one of our main rules, and it is only in place to protect our vendors and their processors.... Thanks! I will edit the original post as I deleted the one in the other thread.
Last edited by Taxininja on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: SosaSpeciosa

Post by beathappening »

Welcome to the forum.
Can't discuss payment methods, as I said in the other thread.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

Pm me or email [email protected]
Post Reply