Please everyone we need your help
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Please everyone we need your help
This link will allow you to message law makers in California who want a total ban.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/american ... 834161159/
The attached photos are regarding the situation in Michigan. A lady is speaking to the person who can get the bill amended in Michigan. She is a neighbor of his and can personally speak to him and show testimonials. They want to make it a schedule 2, pretty much the same thing as a ban. The directions on where to send your testimony are in the screenshot.
I was present for both the Maryland hearings and it went beautifully. Please people I'm begging you to help with both situations. If we are here, and we use Kratom it is our obligation to help our neighbors fight. Not just when it's close to home. Let's get to work.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/american ... 834161159/
The attached photos are regarding the situation in Michigan. A lady is speaking to the person who can get the bill amended in Michigan. She is a neighbor of his and can personally speak to him and show testimonials. They want to make it a schedule 2, pretty much the same thing as a ban. The directions on where to send your testimony are in the screenshot.
I was present for both the Maryland hearings and it went beautifully. Please people I'm begging you to help with both situations. If we are here, and we use Kratom it is our obligation to help our neighbors fight. Not just when it's close to home. Let's get to work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Seriously? I read that... It's Facebook. Fake News. Rumor mongering ... It clearly says "San Diego County", nothing about the State of California... jeesh. AFAIK... Kratom has always been illegal in San Diego County? At least the past <> 4 years.otiesbotanicals wrote:This link will allow you to message law makers in California who want a total ban.
https://www.facebook.com/
Honesly I do appreciate what you're doing in Maryland. You stood up in the Hearing... that's great. I know others who live IN Maryland, and were too busy or whatever to attend?
UPDATE: OK I see the County thing just posted on Reddit... pretty sure it's already banned in "San Diego" but maybe that's City ?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... san_diego/
Here is the Reddit link, which has a PDF file with the County Board of Supervisors meeting agenda for February 11th, which includes a discussion of "declaring kratom a public nuisance in the unincorporated area of San Diego County".That's it. It's not a ban. Let's hold off on the ban rumors, and just monitor the situation. No need to start the panic buying again.
Kratom remains legal in California and there is nothing to suggest a ban is imminent. San Diego, within city limits, banned kratom in 2016.
The minutes/proceedings for this regular meeting can be found here:
https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/ ... UPERVISORS
There are 16 other things on the agenda, so it's not like it's a special kratom witch hunt. Maybe someone should tell Reddit and Facebook. This is a good example of why to not believe Facebook automatically, it's fake news central, and we've seen this exact thing happen time and time again. Someone's aunt's comments are not a legitimate source.
If you want to panic, look no further than Mississippi and Missouri, where serious state legislation has already been introduced to make kratom a schedule I substance.
Here is the Reddit link, which has a PDF file with the County Board of Supervisors meeting agenda for February 11th, which includes a discussion of "declaring kratom a public nuisance in the unincorporated area of San Diego County".That's it. It's not a ban. Let's hold off on the ban rumors, and just monitor the situation. No need to start the panic buying again.
Kratom remains legal in California and there is nothing to suggest a ban is imminent. San Diego, within city limits, banned kratom in 2016.
The minutes/proceedings for this regular meeting can be found here:
https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/ ... UPERVISORS
There are 16 other things on the agenda, so it's not like it's a special kratom witch hunt. Maybe someone should tell Reddit and Facebook. This is a good example of why to not believe Facebook automatically, it's fake news central, and we've seen this exact thing happen time and time again. Someone's aunt's comments are not a legitimate source.
If you want to panic, look no further than Mississippi and Missouri, where serious state legislation has already been introduced to make kratom a schedule I substance.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Kratom is currently banned in San Diego City, this is for San Diego county. The whole thing. This is an article from the AKA asking everyone for help. When the AKA posts something saying okay everyone this is happening in a certain place we need to come together, you don't feel like that falls outside of the Facebook rumour Mill? I don't fall into Facebook rumors, but when the AKA post something saying we need to do this, then that's Church to me and I'm going to do it. This is a quote from what the AKA said in the article:
On Tuesday, the San Diego County Board of Supervisors will be meeting to discuss declaring kratom a "public nuisance", which would lead to a full kratom ban. Make no mistake, if this ban passes, others will follow in California.
I get what you're saying about Facebook rumor Mill and fear-mongering but I don't see how this falls into that. And San Diego county is in California lol. they're saying if it's banned in the county that it's most likely going to get banned throughout the state.
And this is a two part post. The first part was about San Diego county that the AKA posted about asking for help. The second part with the screenshots is about Michigan who is trying to make Kratom schedule 2. Here is a link from the aka about Michigan. It's from September, but it's still happening. https://www.facebook.com/notes/american ... 193031958/ Ultimately the same thing as a ban. Both of those situations are facts and actually are happening
On Tuesday, the San Diego County Board of Supervisors will be meeting to discuss declaring kratom a "public nuisance", which would lead to a full kratom ban. Make no mistake, if this ban passes, others will follow in California.
I get what you're saying about Facebook rumor Mill and fear-mongering but I don't see how this falls into that. And San Diego county is in California lol. they're saying if it's banned in the county that it's most likely going to get banned throughout the state.
And this is a two part post. The first part was about San Diego county that the AKA posted about asking for help. The second part with the screenshots is about Michigan who is trying to make Kratom schedule 2. Here is a link from the aka about Michigan. It's from September, but it's still happening. https://www.facebook.com/notes/american ... 193031958/ Ultimately the same thing as a ban. Both of those situations are facts and actually are happening
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Maybe you missed my post, but you pretty much repeated what I already stated.
Who is "they"?they're saying if it's banned in the county that it's most likely going to get banned throughout the state
This is an example of conjecture, and is what leads to rumors being passed around. We should all be a little more careful about what is fact and what is our own opinion. What is happening in San Diego is not the same thing as a ban, though a ban may eventually happen. Let's not be so quick to panic. There's too much of that going around in the community....which would lead to a full kratom ban. If this ban passes, others will follow in California.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
No I read your post. Well, maybe let the AKA know. We pretty much do what they ask cause their the ones on the front lines
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Don't get me wrong, it's good to be proactive and stay vigilant. But this community is prone to overreacting for whatever reason... panicking won't do us any good anyway. Something like this happened in 2016, 2017, and 2018 (didn't happen last year). I guess there's a fine line between alerting the community of certain events and driving people crazy. Thanks for bringing it up, in any case.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Yes being proactive is good. And no problem. All I know is that they are the ones who reaaaaally know what's going on. Way more than we do. They placed the lobbyists, they meet with these politicians in their offices, talk to them on the phone, shit they might even have dinner with them. Who knows. So when they say alright everyone, this place needs your help. We need you to do x y and z. I'm gonna do x y and z. Imagine if nobody did anything when they ask us to. And every one said, oh it's not a big deal. No need to overreact lol some of us would very Iikely be in jail for possession of a controlled substance. I have a family that needs me around 
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
I have conflicting thoughts about AKA. I recognize their work for fighting the illegalization of kratom and certainly appreciate it, but I'm not so sure about their other projects, ie. the whole GMP thing where they charge vendors to be on a special verified list, and all those vendors seem to be questionable, overpriced, big business, etc and it seems like it could lead to a monopoly or some other shady business practices at the end of the day. I guess I just have different ideas for the future of kratom in the US. Overall I think it's better to support the AKA now and worry about the finer details later however I just worry we'll get to a point where we're worse off than we are now. Regulation could really suck if it's not done right. But the positives seem to outweigh the potential negatives at the moment. I don't think I'm the only one that is ambivalent about AKA, some people outright think they're a scam, it's hard to tell.
One thing we can all agree on, fuck the government and the war on drugs and other ridiculous conservatives that want to dictate what other people have the freedom and right to ingest what they want to (within reason, I think kratom falls well within those bounds.) That's not even getting into the contradiction of alcohol being socially well accepted and legal, but that's a rant for another time.
One thing we can all agree on, fuck the government and the war on drugs and other ridiculous conservatives that want to dictate what other people have the freedom and right to ingest what they want to (within reason, I think kratom falls well within those bounds.) That's not even getting into the contradiction of alcohol being socially well accepted and legal, but that's a rant for another time.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Hahahaha I get what you're saying. This is my view on GMP. I think GMP is a good think. It gives people a peace of mind that what they're buying is handled properly. GMP is really good business practice. IMO. However, I do not think you should have to pay but you were saying. It cost so much money to follow these GMP standards. Its alot. A lot of money and a lot of leg work. Just the SOP's alone is a huge job. I've been slowly working this business towards being fully GMP compliant. Started in a room. It's been a long hard road to getting there. I would like to be GMP so that we could be recognized as a company that gives a good safe product. But I definitely do not feel like that should be something we have to pay for to be recognized as. Just getting a GMP auditor out to audit your site can be close to ten grand. And that's if you get it right the first time lol. Yeah I don't think you should have to pay to be recognized and listed as following those standards. You either do or you don't.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
The war on drugs is one big fucked up joke. Honestly the way I look at it. if me and you crash land on an island and we are one of just a few people left alive. Who am I to tell you that you can't put something in your body? You would tell me to go fuck myself lmao. As you should. People should be able to make the choice to what they put in their body. It should only become a problem when they're breaking the law and putting others at risk.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Hate to say it, but if we were crash landed on an island, one of the things I might want to put in my body is your flesh. But I probably wouldn't resort to cannibalism til at least day 4-5. 
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Lmao hahahahahah not much meat on these bones but have at it

-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Please everyone we need your help
That’s right! There has always been drama over this, or that state is burning to the ground. Be smart, don’t panic, support those you feel you need to support, and don’t neglect your doomsday stash.beathappening wrote:... panicking won't do us any good anyway.
Last edited by RumRunner on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
I gotta hella doomsday stash. My worries is, if this doomsday comes about, none if it will be any good!! Regardless of the storage. My main source of anxiety right now is the situation in Indonesia. From everybody I've spoken to I don't believe it's going to happen. I mean just think of the consequences that will bring on those people over there. But yeah I'm mainly worried about that
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Please everyone we need your help
I heard some numb nut tried exporting extract and got caught. Indo government stepped in and shut everything down for a while.otiesbotanicals wrote:I gotta hella doomsday stash. My worries is, if this doomsday comes about, none if it will be any good!! Regardless of the storage. My main source of anxiety right now is the situation in Indonesia. From everybody I've spoken to I don't believe it's going to happen. I mean just think of the consequences that will bring on those people over there. But yeah I'm mainly worried about that
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Ahhh.. you've figured this out, yes GMP is a "good thing" sure, recommended by the American Herbal Products Assn (AHPA) LINKotiesbotanicals wrote: It cost so much money to follow these GMP standards. Its alot. A lot of money and a lot of leg work. Just the SOP's alone is a huge job. I've been slowly working this business towards being fully GMP compliant. Started in a room. It's been a long hard road to getting there. I would like to be GMP so that we could be recognized as a company that gives a good safe product. But I definitely do not feel like that should be something we have to pay for to be recognized as ....
However I think we can observe, that GMP is NOT the standard when it comes to online herbal products, herbal vendors, suppliers... Most herbs and botanicals, are sold online by companies like Meridian LINK, and or Herb Stomp LINK, and I don't see any fancy GMP labels on those websites. I know those vendors DO basic Lab testing for contaminants etc.. But.. those companies ain't spending 20,000 for a GMP Clean room and inspections!!
But, GMP IS the standard when it comes to Retail products sold at Walmart. So... if you're a vendor who plans on selling to the Facebook crowd who buy their stuff at Walmart - yes it's very important!! And of course, the AKA must have, and does have, SOME vendors who fall into that category. AKA has GMP vendors who are large Florida drug labs, manufacture Extract products, and mainly sell at retail head-shops.
The Fight in 2020, is coming around State by State, and even at the County, and City level... where AKA is lobbying for KCPA Regulation, which would lock out 100's of online vendors, and give ALL the business in that State/ County over to Retail vendors who pay the State $1000 Fees for registration.. Other vendor will be open to lawsuits under each State KCPA Law. Should be interesting to see... the AKA GMP vendors and their attorneys, will probably be the ones to file KCPA lawsuits.. against small, online, vendors?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
Man I can't afford to keep a doomsday stash. If it's over, it's over for me, I'll just have to quit. Which would be devastating as I really depend on it for multiple reasons...for example it's a better antidepressant than Prozac in my opinion, but taking them together, I actually feel normal most of the time. Plus the whole not relapsing into opiates and alcohol. There's so many benefits and it helps so many people for a multitude of reasons...I try not to think about it too hard or it really angers up the blood. I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts, ultimately if the government is dead set on something, they will eventually bend the rules for "the safety of the American people" or some other empty platitude. At least we have positive studies currently underway that reinforce our position...the science doesn't lie. Unfortunately the people that really matter and make the decisions aren't the most academic.
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
If big pharma could get their dirty hands on Kratom it there would be no issuesbeathappening wrote:Man I can't afford to keep a doomsday stash. If it's over, it's over for me, I'll just have to quit. Which would be devastating as I really depend on it for multiple reasons...for example it's a better antidepressant than Prozac in my opinion, but taking them together, I actually feel normal most of the time. Plus the whole not relapsing into opiates and alcohol. There's so many benefits and it helps so many people for a multitude of reasons...I try not to think about it too hard or it really angers up the blood. I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts, ultimately if the government is dead set on something, they will eventually bend the rules for "the safety of the American people" or some other empty platitude. At least we have positive studies currently underway that reinforce our position...the science doesn't lie. Unfortunately the people that really matter and make the decisions aren't the most academic.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Please everyone we need your help
OTIES
May be retarded, the jury still out on that
But I could not find the pertinent informationm y'allwebsit,despite multiple spellingas and everything do you have the correct link for it please? Also is lin1
una different pwe2
May be retarded, the jury still out on that
But I could not find the pertinent informationm y'allwebsit,despite multiple spellingas and everything do you have the correct link for it please? Also is lin1
una different pwe2