Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
-
Mailman
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm
Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
I usually use oblate discs or just mix with o.j.
However, I'm going to be traveling and need the convenience of capsules. Anyone know any vendors that sell vegetarian(non-gelatin) capsules?
Thanks
However, I'm going to be traveling and need the convenience of capsules. Anyone know any vendors that sell vegetarian(non-gelatin) capsules?
Thanks
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
-
Slayro
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
I agree with this! Additionally, you can get capsule filling "machines" on amazon, too (also relatively inexpensive). I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Capsule-H ... 3722&psc=1Slippy wrote:I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
I used to use one of those but found them to be inconstant. Even when filing them to what seemed to be the max some were .7 - to 1.1 grams, and I noticed the machine rarely fills the caps to max capacity.Slayro wrote:I agree with this! Additionally, you can get capsule filling "machines" on amazon, too (also relatively inexpensive). I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Capsule-H ... 3722&psc=1Slippy wrote:I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
I just use a pen to push Kratom into the caps until they are full resulting in perfect 1 gram doses every-time.
It's a little more time consuming but at least I know it's consistent. These capsule fillers are a big help if you're short on time though.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
treasure house botanicals has veg capsules.
their kratom is legit but I never feel much from their capsules (and in general capsules).
i opened a bunch and just had the powder and it was fine.
their kratom is legit but I never feel much from their capsules (and in general capsules).
i opened a bunch and just had the powder and it was fine.