Page 1 of 1
Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 am
by Mailman
I usually use oblate discs or just mix with o.j.
However, I'm going to be traveling and need the convenience of capsules. Anyone know any vendors that sell vegetarian(non-gelatin) capsules?
Thanks
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:29 am
by Slippy
I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:15 am
by Slayro
Slippy wrote:I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
I agree with this! Additionally, you can get capsule filling "machines" on amazon, too (also relatively inexpensive). I have this one:
https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Capsule-H ... 3722&psc=1
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 pm
by Slippy
Slayro wrote:Slippy wrote:I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
I agree with this! Additionally, you can get capsule filling "machines" on amazon, too (also relatively inexpensive). I have this one:
https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Capsule-H ... 3722&psc=1
I used to use one of those but found them to be inconstant. Even when filing them to what seemed to be the max some were .7 - to 1.1 grams, and I noticed the machine rarely fills the caps to max capacity.
I just use a pen to push Kratom into the caps until they are full resulting in perfect 1 gram doses every-time.
It's a little more time consuming but at least I know it's consistent. These capsule fillers are a big help if you're short on time though.
Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules
Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:12 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
treasure house botanicals has veg capsules.
their kratom is legit but I never feel much from their capsules (and in general capsules).
i opened a bunch and just had the powder and it was fine.