Page 1 of 1

Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:44 am
by subpop
I could not place an order on enhanciosa yesterday. It said they were no longer taking orders. And there were no available payment methods. Today, the message is gone and payments can be placed, but im concerned because i don't know the reason they were down yesterday.

Does anyone know what was going on?

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:48 am
by beathappening
That's weird, I was just wondering that, because I see their ad here all the time which I assume they pay for, but I very rarely hear anyone mentioning them in reviews.

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 pm
by RumRunner
Maybe it was divine intervention not allowing you to spend your hard earned money there :?:

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:51 pm
by CatfatherB
RumRunner wrote:Maybe it was divine intervention not allowing you to spend your hard earned money there :?:
;)

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:25 pm
by acejestyr15
I think that a large part of the reason behind not hearing much is because people gravitate to vendors who are most active around here or other platforms it seems. I know for myself, I personally like to be friendly with/have rapport with the vendors I choose to frequent!!

But.... Could just be a hair rained theory too hahaha :lol:

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:42 pm
by BallzDeep9
Always lots of questions about Joel, and his business Enhanciosa.. going back to Reddit days. Search Bar for past history :ugeek:

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:31 pm
by e_poison
subpop wrote:I could not place an order on enhanciosa yesterday. It said they were no longer taking orders. And there were no available payment methods. Today, the message is gone and payments can be placed, but im concerned because i don't know the reason they were down yesterday.

Does anyone know what was going on?
Yeah, they were closed for 5 days. I didn't know until day 5 or I would have temporarily pulled the ads. But I've spoken with Joel and can confirm they are definitely accepting orders again.

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:17 pm
by subpop
E-poison, thank you for confirming they are open

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:22 pm
by Bestboy143
Old posts, but I placed an order and got it within 48 hrs.