Measuring Machta vs Kratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Measuring Machta vs Kratom

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

So, my scale broke - and I have a 1g matcha scoop - wondering what the differential between matcha and Kratom is you think? 0.2-0.5g? I know measuring is always the way to go. But, I’ve had quite the 48hrs, my best friend ended his life, so I decided to just go with 3.5 scoops from the 1g scoop. This question will ultimately be answered if I’m in wobble city in 40 minutes, just wondering if any kratomites know the weight difference
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Measuring Machta vs Kratom

Post by MycatTimmy »

I’m so sorry for your loss
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Measuring Machta vs Kratom

Post by Greyfeather »

So very sorry, Morris.

I understand that a teaspoon of kratom is a little over 2g, but this will depend on how deeply you fill the spoon and the grind/density of the powder. 3 teaspoons equal 1 Tablespoon.
Post Reply