Questions About Smiley's Pure Glows and Smiles

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Questions About Smiley's Pure Glows and Smiles

Post by unsocialworker »

Hi, I'm thinking about placing an order with Smiley's and I can't decide between his Glows or Smiles. What are his Red Smile, Green Smile, Gold Smile, White Smile, Pure Red Glow, Pure Green Glow, Golden Glow, and Pure White Glow like? I'm also interested in the Super Red Sibau, and Super Red Malay. I'm looking for strains that are between slow to mid-fast, provide decent analgesia, and mood boost. Obviously, there is no single strain that can fulfill all of my requirements, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. That way I can diversify my order to get what I need. Thanks again for your help
Post Reply