Page 1 of 1
Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:00 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
I am looking to purchas 20 kilos from a reliable supplier in indonesia with quality leaf. Any recommendations are great. I have been selling small amounts of kratom here and there and am looking to start putting more time into it. I have been talking with someone named Agus with green and red bone strains and i was wondering if anyone has tried from him. Im pretty aure he supplies SOSA. Also i am wondering who is denette615 is?
Re: Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 pm
by BallzDeep9
KratomAdvocateMO wrote:I have been talking with someone named Agus with green and red bone strains
Yes. His name is Agus Widhiyanto, he is known for the "bone" leaf which is consistent high quality, sold by SoSa and maybe a few others.. I have imported direct from Agus & he is a trusted supplier with a good reputation. No website.
I did hear, a while back, that SoSa had a special arrangement with him, but who knows? Agus also has a MeWe account. Yes, I did see someone going by denette with no website, is also selling "bone" leaf and I hope it's the real deal.. That's his
brand name, for what it's worth anyway

"Bone" is Indonesian translated for: Stem.
For a much larger selection, I'd also recommend you check out Borneo Hale's website. One of the better, most professional Indo suppliers! Stocked by many USA vendors over past years... 2017 SoCal's famous Cambodia & White Horn, for example! Borneo Hale does have an account here on MM, LINK =
https://borneohale.com/
Re: Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:48 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
Okay great. I am talking with agus now. I am speaking to him about a small order of around 20 kilos. I am interested in the red bone as well but havent heard much about it. I will check borneo hale out. I really have been looking for somebody with premium maeng da. Specifically the supplier who supplies herbal rvas prem maeng da LOL. But thank you. I am intersted in a nice strong mid spec green.
Re: Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:52 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
Have you tried borneo hale and are you talking their green cambodian?
Re: Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:19 pm
by BallzDeep9
Have you tried borneo hale and are you talking their green cambodian?
Yes, I have imported from them.. I do not have current Cambodian batch. Look at their website, and comments on MM *Search Bar* I see they now promote a House Brand. They do have
Premiums, in both MD and Cambodian.. are you on MeWe? You could chat with Ester on MeWe. Or email thru website. Ask for Ester. One thing... you can be very confident, the shipping will be handled correctly.
They DID just have a
Chinese New Year promotion... They do run sales, and deals, frequently on 20 Kg

Re: Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:11 pm
by acejestyr15
BallzDeep9 wrote:Have you tried borneo hale and are you talking their green cambodian?
Yes, I have imported from them.. I do not have current Cambodian batch. Look at their website, and comments on MM *Search Bar* I see they now promote a House Brand. They do have
Premiums, in both MD and Cambodian.. are you on MeWe? You could chat with Ester on MeWe. Or email thru website. Ask for Ester. One thing... you can be very confident, the shipping will be handled correctly.
They DID just have a
Chinese New Year promotion... They do run sales, and deals, frequently on 20 Kg

Borneo-hale is also active on our discord server FYI. Have had numerous great conversations....
Re: Supplier Recommendations
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 am
by Somethingsacred
Ester is great . I ordered a healthy sample selection from Borneo Hale.... good quality leaf . Because of the minimum order they have , haven’t placed a order due to that . Just wanted to chime in about them. They by all means look and feel like a solid supplier.... with good quality kratom ...ester is a sweetheart !