Which top venders have referral programs?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
dub12Nation
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by dub12Nation »

I think the title says it all! :p
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by Quercus »

Oh, Jeez. Here is where I show how dumb I am right out in public on the internet. :lol: Uh, what do you mean by referral programs?
topnotch
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Re: Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by topnotch »

Do you mean an affiliate program? Or something else? I'm also unsure.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by herbalhippie »

Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by Greyfeather »

dub12Nation wrote:I think the title says it all! :p
I'm kind of confused. You present the topic "Question" then answer the question with a "wink" and a bit of snark? Yes, many of us understand the nature of "referral programs." I just don't understand the motive behind asking this question as a TOPIC if you already view it as a question deserving of ridicule.

Is this meant as a bit of 'comedy' (wink wink) or..... what?

Kind of reminds me of Joe (?) from Releaf LLC; except this question from him would be pretty ironic.
dub12Nation
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Re: Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by dub12Nation »

Um, I apologize if my asking sounded weird, I didn’t intend it that way at all. I was basically saying I didn’t think I needed to say anything extra beyond the title because it’s self explanatory.

I have a couple of friends that are looking to try kratom to get off some harder stuff, and I know it’s common practice in much of ecommerce to support referral codes, discount codes for referred business etc, so I figured I’d ask the forums if any quality vendors were doing this (it’s a pretty standard way of generating leads online; I’ve been an Amazon and POD seller of various products and have worked as an Ecom consultant for some companies having nothing to do with kratom).
Jiminy_Cricket
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:14 am

Re: Which top venders have referral programs?

Post by Jiminy_Cricket »

I give a small referral thank you gift. I'm a vendor from Montana. Email me at [email protected] for current prices, strains, and reviews. Top notch kratom, fantastic prices, lots of stellar testimonials. You can also message me on Discord, Jiminy_Cricket#0639.
Post Reply