Page 1 of 1
28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:19 am
by gumbyke1
This story has been buzzing around a lot of kratom circles, I didnt see it posted here yet so I thought I would share. Ouch.
https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... -of-kratom
Vendors - please get legal counsel and hire a proper industry consultant if you haven't already. There are so many legal traps that you dont want to get caught up in - even when importing the smallest amounts of kratom can have serious legal consequences if you do not understand how to do so legally. Remember its the person receiving the goods that is responsible for proper documentation.... dont learn that the hard way.
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:51 am
by K-Dawg
gumbyke1 wrote:This story has been buzzing around a lot of kratom circles, I didnt see it posted here yet so I thought I would share. Ouch.
https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... -of-kratom
Vendors - please get legal counsel and hire a proper industry consultant if you haven't already. There are so many legal traps that you dont want to get caught up in - even when importing the smallest amounts of kratom can have serious legal consequences if you do not understand how to do so legally. Remember its the person receiving the goods that is responsible for proper documentation.... dont learn that the hard way.
Wow.. sucks for Earth Organics. I'm gonna go out on limb and assume there is a good chance its the same supplier as the 50 ton Storage locker guy .
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:31 am
by mivanqua
K-Dawg wrote:gumbyke1 wrote:This story has been buzzing around a lot of kratom circles, I didnt see it posted here yet so I thought I would share. Ouch.
https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... -of-kratom
Vendors - please get legal counsel and hire a proper industry consultant if you haven't already. There are so many legal traps that you dont want to get caught up in - even when importing the smallest amounts of kratom can have serious legal consequences if you do not understand how to do so legally. Remember its the person receiving the goods that is responsible for proper documentation.... dont learn that the hard way.
Wow.. sucks for Earth Organics. I'm gonna go out on limb and assume there is a good chance its the same supplier as the 50 ton Storage locker guy .
I THINK we have a psychic in our midst!

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:00 pm
by JHole
Another $30,000 spent wisely by our lovely government!
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:02 pm
by beathappening
I hate to sound cynical but I sure hope it was triangle
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:08 pm
by herbalhippie
They incinerated 28 tons of Storage Locker Maeng Da?

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 pm
by K-Dawg
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm
by pray4peace4
I never heard of that vendor. I assume if they were good they'd be on our approved vendors list.
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:18 pm
by herbalhippie
pray4peace4 wrote:I never heard of that vendor. I assume if they were good they'd be on our approved vendors list.
If I remember right, Earth Kratom is a headshop supplier and was one of the vendors found with salmonella kratom.
Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:12 pm
by BallzDeep9
K-Dawg wrote:gumbyke1 wrote:Wow.. sucks for Earth Organics.
uhh I think the name is "
Earth Kratom" ?? large kratom drug manufacturer.. the "
Train Wreck" head-shop BRAND
This WAS the Federal seizure from 2018, which has been sitting in a Federal warehouse (Not a storage locker) for.. months...
Most of us around here, on MM are not really into head-shop branded products ...
Reports from S.R. are that "Gallo" (Real name Yossi Galimidi) and his buddies.. were involved in ripping off Indo suppliers.. and did so, multiple times, for large amounts. So.. I'd still suspect the Storage Locker tons, were also linked to the same bunch of crooks.
Not to re-visit the whole episode, but the guy suddenly disappeared after being contacted through FB and Reddit, by some Florida drug labs who probably made him an offer... to process his 50 Ton load into extracts. That would make sense, and it's generally what is done with
bunk moldy kratom... 