Page 1 of 1

Recommendations

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:05 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
Looking for a strong strain that is relaxing but not put me to sleep relaxing. Something that feels most like oxy or hydrocodone. Sounds bad yes i know but anything with an insane amount of energy ramps up my anxiety.. havent had much luck with very many strains lately. Any help would be nice thank you.

Re: Recommendations

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:52 pm
by Greyfeather
Hello!

I totally get ya. I cannot tolerate many stimulating strains, so I stick to reds. Some yellows can also be good, but I'm not an 'expert' there lol.

Please see Double M's approved list for some really great vendors https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... 019/+&cd=2

I always like to give a shoutout to Liza at https://lizasbestbotanicals.com/. She has some really amazing, relaxing reds (at a fair price). Her Red Bali and Red Thai are standard essentials for me. Her leaf is some of the most potent I have had (her Red Borneo will put you OUT, so be warned ;) ) And she is so approachable and will talk to you about your needs.

SOSA is also a good vendor for relaxing reds in my opinion https://sosaspeciosa.com/. Again The Red Bali is good. Red Indo also. Red Vein Borneo not so great, imo. They offer a Sample Pack (9 strains of of your choice) for $35 (includes shipping). A total of 250g (a great deal including the shipping). They offer String Dried strains too.

You are sure to get other recommendations, so take some time if you can, talk to some of the the vendors and look forward to some wonderful benefits. :D