what can I expect from these newish SOSA strains?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
mitragiriffic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 pm

what can I expect from these newish SOSA strains?

Post by mitragiriffic »

Hello, I searched around before I placed my order, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me their experience with the following newish SOSA strains? I hate the guessing game trying new leaf. (i know i know, body chemistry and such. just in your experience im saying.)

Yellow MD 1-20
Red Sunda 1-20 String dried
Super Green Jong Kong 1-20 string dried
Green Hulu Kapuas 12-19
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: what can I expect from these newish SOSA strains?

Post by MycatTimmy »

This was my first time ordering from Sosa and I got the sample pack. The Sunda is great ! I was able to lower my dose by a gram so far with all the Sosa’s I’ve tried. I’d give it an 8 on paiin and not very sedating. Though not much is sedating to me. Super Green Jongkong was really fast to me. Made me very talkative with lots of energy. I’d say a solid 8 on the energy. Took it for my morning burn and still had trouble sleeping that night. The Super Gold is also a winner with a 7 for pain and a 7 for energy and an 8 for mood. Not sedating either. Tried the Red Horn this morning and haven’t been super impressed so far. I’ve had trouble with wanting to take the Super Gold and Red Sunda with every dose and not wanting to try anything else, they are that good ! You’ll be impressed don’t worry
mitragiriffic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Re: what can I expect from these newish SOSA strains?

Post by mitragiriffic »

Awesome, that’s good to hear. This is my third time ordering from them after being disappointed by a number of orders and vendors.

I read elsewhere that the yellow MD is very good. Very focused.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: what can I expect from these newish SOSA strains?

Post by pray4peace4 »

I just bought some of these strains & I have to say the Yellow MD was difficult, meaning it's very stimulating. I broke out in a cold sweat & overly zippy like I'd had 6 cups of coffee. That's why I try to stay away from whites. So that was how I felt after 1.75g. I'll try 1g next time or try mixing it with something else.
Post Reply