Looking for live Kratom plant
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Looking for live Kratom plant
I decided to start a couple plants I have some experience growing MJ inside.Im just looking for some good clones any recommendation very welcome.
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Looking for live Kratom plant
I will have some new clones a little later in the year. My "mother" tree has not even started putting out new growth yet. She always takes her sweet time to get going again after the Winter. But she makes up for it in the heat of the Summer! I swear you can almost HEAR it growing in August, haha.GrannyJ62 wrote:I decided to start a couple plants I have some experience growing MJ inside.Im just looking for some good clones any recommendation very welcome.
I do have a few last year plants that are starting to wake up already. (over Wintered inside). I'll let ya know when I see how well they do. Feel free to PM me or remind me you want a tree as Spring rolls around. Remember it's still technically "Winter"...It takes these Tropical trees a while to get over the shock of Winter in the States. Unless you live way down in South Florida.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Looking for live Kratom plant
Www.texaskratomco.com is my friends website. Clark has good clones for sale and can ship to you. He is a member here. I believe his screenname is Cgroom14. I have some clones from him and they're super healthy and strong. PM me if you want to check them outGrannyJ62 wrote:I decided to start a couple plants I have some experience growing MJ inside.Im just looking for some good clones any recommendation very welcome.
-K-Dawg
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Looking for live Kratom plant
Clark is great ! Until I f’d up.. my clone was gorgeous.... never spray diluted vinegar on kratom plants to kill Aphids !!! So sad ... I even named her Clark ... I’d like to try again ASAP !
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Looking for live Kratom plant
Damn! Diluted vinegar?Somethingsacred wrote:Clark is great ! Until I f’d up.. my clone was gorgeous.... never spray diluted vinegar on kratom plants to kill Aphids !!! So sad ... I even named her Clark ... I’d like to try again ASAP !
I doused a good part of our yard (regularly) with straight white vinegar (+salt and detergant) for a month with pretty disappointing results. Maybe it's just the pushy, slightly crude and overall macho spirit of the Midwest that defies my attempts to kill weeds and poison ivy. Or maybe kratom trees are very delicate? Whichever, sorry for the outcome and good luck in the future. Living in the Southwest in a grove of fruit and kratom trees is my dream.
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Looking for live Kratom plant
I’d say we share that dream !!
Not unrealistic either ... I think Costa Rica might be a nice place for kratom to thrive /... not to mention guava , passion fruit, papaya, pineapple... banana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close to 20 years ago , I swore I’d come back from Costa Rica and work hard , sell everything I own and move down to CR.... it’s not the SW,,, but the lobster tacos on those hand made fresh to order tortillas still feed my idea of paradise ... the local rum was pretty good to !
::: yeah , damn vinegar killed my plant .... still reeling over it
Not unrealistic either ... I think Costa Rica might be a nice place for kratom to thrive /... not to mention guava , passion fruit, papaya, pineapple... banana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close to 20 years ago , I swore I’d come back from Costa Rica and work hard , sell everything I own and move down to CR.... it’s not the SW,,, but the lobster tacos on those hand made fresh to order tortillas still feed my idea of paradise ... the local rum was pretty good to !
::: yeah , damn vinegar killed my plant .... still reeling over it