Page 1 of 1

Green Bone F17

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:53 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
Anyone tried the green bone f17 from SOSA? If so whats it like for you?

Re: Green Bone F17

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:19 pm
by AppalachianHerbs
Sorry I can't help with your question but I do have a random side comment.

I just learned the other day that "bone" kratom is derived from saying "bone in" which means the vein included essentially.

It slightly changes the texture of the leaf and brings out or accentuates certain aspects or features of the leaf in it's final finished form.

I thought that was really interesting. I always knew there was a difference, i have a supplier who does bone in, but I didn't know there was a name for it. And it's such a cool name too. Saying bone in is so much more fun than saying vein in or stem in.