Page 1 of 1
Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:27 am
by GrannyJ62
What's up with this super extract any thoughts
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:26 am
by lavender
i just got that in mail yesterday i will try it in the little bit ...cant wait to find out for myself
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:44 am
by herbalhippie
Not a review, moving to General Discussion.
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:12 am
by Closedeyesearch
mixed results.
no consistent effects like with gold 45
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:25 am
by GrannyJ62
I've got to say I absolutely love this goody goody but you really have to respect it.Ive tried it alone and it blows me away how great it works and if I dont want to take so much leaf its awesome to use just 1 little scoop in place of half my dose its spendy but worth it if you can use it right.It stra
Nge I tried their gold 45 and it did nothing and I ve heard mixed reviews for it and gg but gg definitely has a spot in my Kratom shelf,
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:58 pm
by Closedeyesearch
wild how different we all react!