Page 1 of 1

Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:52 am
by Seanjuan84
Looking for strains with numbing pain killing effect

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:23 am
by Greyfeather
Reds. Red Bali, Red Thai, Red Indo, Red Malay. Bents (Bentuangie) can be very hit or miss.

Advise that you stay close to Ballz's awesome Vendor Listings: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

Might want to try Sosoa Speciosa (great value!), lizasbestbotanicals.com, consistent, Texas Family Harvest (TFH): Member only, but Please check back because they will be opening their doors soon for all of us :D My pain-killing favorite so far is TFH 30 Year Wild TFH (RED) - IR14.

Until then, Sosa or Liza are good bets. But A Lot of folks swear by BB ( Botanical Bunny), Bennis, Mitraman (I agree), Smiley Time and Fused Flora (no experience).

Good luck

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:07 pm
by Seanjuan84
I get the feeling from green Borneo, and I’ve had it from a blend of old white and dark elephant but not sure if that was the blend I had or not, and didn’t write the ratio down. I might play with those later in a blend to recreate the feeling. Dealing with foot pain so will be trying out my pain relieving strains this week

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:34 pm
by Somethingsacred
Sorry you’ve been hurting , it’s never a good time to be in pain.. a few amongst many that I’ve had great results with are super red kali and md blend from Benni Botanical.. very reasonably priced to try some .. 12$ 100gms

Also the big red blend 14 is bueno !

Adding some akuamma to your kratom dose helps add a depth of pain relief as well..

Hope you feel better soon

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:17 pm
by Greyfeather
Seanjuan84 wrote:I get the feeling from green Borneo, and I’ve had it from a blend of old white and dark elephant but not sure if that was the blend I had or not, and didn’t write the ratio down. I might play with those later in a blend to recreate the feeling. Dealing with foot pain so will be trying out my pain relieving strains this week

Reds really are the best for pain. Do you - like - have a problem with them? Red strains aren't just for 'former addicts' , old crippled people or, you know, women with cramps. If you are in serious pain, a green strain is likely not going to get you back on that foot.

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:08 am
by Seanjuan84
I just realized the topic says “painting” LoL, I had red Borneo but gives me a painkiller pill effect in my head, the green Borneo felt better for my pain without feeling like I took a pill. I thought red would be better, but the green Borneo worked better. I tried a different green Borneo but it didn’t work as well. I tried red maeng da and it worked pretty good.

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:14 am
by Seanjuan84
Just used green Big Bang and its helping a lot. Didn’t numb the pain but seemed to take it away

Re: Best strain for numb painting effect

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:32 am
by LuckyHerbals
Seanjuan84 wrote:Looking for strains with numbing pain killing effect
GMD all the way! :D