Smiley Time
-
Chastainenator
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
- Location: arizona
Smiley Time
Hi all:)
Can anyone recommend 2 fast greens and 2 fast whites that Smiley currently has? Thanks
Can anyone recommend 2 fast greens and 2 fast whites that Smiley currently has? Thanks
-
Chris_s29
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm
Re: Smiley Time
Hi,I've recently tried Smiley's for the first time but got all reds besides one green which was pmd and it was veryyyy.good,one of the reds red glow was like a midspec green as well...haven't tried any of the whites but I do know he told me he stands behind his product and if you're not happy with something he will replace it
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Smiley Time
The white smile was really good I'd recommend that one it's not fast just good
-
Chastainenator
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
- Location: arizona
Re: Smiley Time
Thanks:)
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Smiley Time
FartBlaster wrote:The white smile was really good I'd recommend that one it's not fast just good
I wish we had a thread of good whites, i started not to like fast once as much how i use to, i love good mid balanced whites. if anyone got any more great recommendations of good white mid specs, please share!
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Ilikerafts
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Smiley Time
We do have a thread of good whites I think it's called looking for energetic weights or something like that. You might have to look back to page 2.
out of this last batch of Smiley's white smile was by far my favorite but pure green glow was also very good and similar to a white.
out of this last batch of Smiley's white smile was by far my favorite but pure green glow was also very good and similar to a white.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Smiley Time
Sacred Son Walter White, White Banjo, White Asia and WMD are usually very good if not great. I also like Sacred Sons Green Emperor, Green Boyan, Green Asia and Green LK Super. All very good, mid-fast greens.
You might try Okie Naturals as well. I like the White Fire and the White MD. The GMD is usually very good as well. Very uplifting and energetic.
You might try Okie Naturals as well. I like the White Fire and the White MD. The GMD is usually very good as well. Very uplifting and energetic.