How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

Just like the title says. Has anyone discovered a dosing regiment that doesn't sacrifice the mood benefits of taking kratom?
User avatar
creatus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?

Post by creatus »

I find it's best to cycle on the agmatine, but then take a day inbetween agmatine and kratom use. Otherwise it won't seem like the agmatine helped reduce tolerance much, even if it did.
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?

Post by BurntEnds »

Micro dosing the Agmatine I've had some success with... 25-50mg 2-3 times a day. Alternatively I've also found low dosing 150-300mg at night right before bed to also be helpful to increase pain relief at night and eliminate am interdose withdrawals. Much higher than either of these methods and I start losing the mood-boosting benefits. I also tend to cycle these and not do them all the time but they're helpful especially when I'm trying to taper or I'm wanting to prevent myself from increasing dose size. A couple days of this and that desire to increase seems to go away.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?

Post by fusedflora »

I dose at 7pm a couple hours after dinner. I take agmatine with turmeric right before bed.

The key is to take it as far away from a dose as possible, this is just the best timing for me yours might be after lunch for example.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?

Post by K-Dawg »

fusedflora wrote:I dose at 7pm a couple hours after dinner. I take agmatine with turmeric right before bed.

The key is to take it as far away from a dose as possible, this is just the best timing for me yours might be after lunch for example.
Fused, do you take it every night? How much are you taking? I know everyone has their own sweet spot but just curious.
-K-Dawg
Post Reply