Page 1 of 1
How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:21 pm
by IndigoBlue24
Just like the title says. Has anyone discovered a dosing regiment that doesn't sacrifice the mood benefits of taking kratom?
Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:49 pm
by creatus
I find it's best to cycle on the agmatine, but then take a day inbetween agmatine and kratom use. Otherwise it won't seem like the agmatine helped reduce tolerance much, even if it did.
Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 pm
by BurntEnds
Micro dosing the Agmatine I've had some success with... 25-50mg 2-3 times a day. Alternatively I've also found low dosing 150-300mg at night right before bed to also be helpful to increase pain relief at night and eliminate am interdose withdrawals. Much higher than either of these methods and I start losing the mood-boosting benefits. I also tend to cycle these and not do them all the time but they're helpful especially when I'm trying to taper or I'm wanting to prevent myself from increasing dose size. A couple days of this and that desire to increase seems to go away.
Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:42 pm
by fusedflora
I dose at 7pm a couple hours after dinner. I take agmatine with turmeric right before bed.
The key is to take it as far away from a dose as possible, this is just the best timing for me yours might be after lunch for example.
Re: How to take agmatine without loosing mood benefits?
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:47 pm
by K-Dawg
fusedflora wrote:I dose at 7pm a couple hours after dinner. I take agmatine with turmeric right before bed.
The key is to take it as far away from a dose as possible, this is just the best timing for me yours might be after lunch for example.
Fused, do you take it every night? How much are you taking? I know everyone has their own sweet spot but just curious.