So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
-
Bignickindaburgh
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:30 pm
So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
Greetings, I wanted to introduce myself and ask a couple questions that may have many answers in my experience this far in my 5yrs taking kratom. I simply think that more research should be done into this fascinating tree ,and was wondering if there are any not so well known studies that any of you may know about being conducted abroad as I'm in the states? I'm also welcoming any success stories as I'm encouraged by them. As well as are there any other natural substances that pair well with kratom? This tree/ leaf had saved many people from an otherwise miserable existence (including myself) and I'm fascinated by the possibilities. Thank you and apologies if this topic is elsewhere on the forum.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
Welcome and not a thing wrong with advocating for something you love. You'll find many people here who are well versed in kratom use and can help with any questions you may have (including me to some extent.)
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
Hi Bignickindaburgh!
I have read that cannabis pairs well with kratom. I haven't had the chance to try this theory out but I'm looking forward to it soon
I take Amatine along with kratom, presently.
I have read that cannabis pairs well with kratom. I haven't had the chance to try this theory out but I'm looking forward to it soon
I take Amatine along with kratom, presently.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
There isn't much money in a cheap natural medicine you can grow at your house , this is why weed was illegal so long
-
Flickedbic
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:29 pm
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
Gingko biloba pairs very well. Take the Gingko extract 90 minutes before kratom.
Quercetin (Ginkgo biloba) inhibits Pl3k, Nitric oxide (N.O.), CYP3A4 & 1A2, and P-gp. Take with black pepper for good absorption.
Quercetin (Ginkgo biloba) inhibits Pl3k, Nitric oxide (N.O.), CYP3A4 & 1A2, and P-gp. Take with black pepper for good absorption.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
I think Turmeric pairs well with Kratom. It’s really the only one of the alleged potentiators that actually has any effect for me.
As far as success stories - they are written in these threads pretty much every day. To me, anyone scanning this forum looking for information on Kratom (instead of doing other self-destructive things) is a success story.
Welcome to the forum, Bignickindaburgh!
As far as success stories - they are written in these threads pretty much every day. To me, anyone scanning this forum looking for information on Kratom (instead of doing other self-destructive things) is a success story.
Welcome to the forum, Bignickindaburgh!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
I think CBD pairs well with it , not as a potentiater but as a combo. Take some probiotics and exercise will help. Gut health is important.
-
Bignickindaburgh
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:30 pm
Re: So I'm new to double m but not to Kratom....
Thank you everyone! I agree that everyone that is taking a natural route instead of big pharma is a success. Big pharma=death! As well as far gut health ,entire body health is the ultimate goal imo. I really appreciate the responses everyone and thank you! I will look into turmeric as that i haven't heard inm the past 5yrs so I am intrigued. II have to run to work but will be on later. Hope all of you have a great day and wishing you good vibes!