How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

I was trying to get my order shipped out today as I placed it last night. How long does it typically take to get your payment email? That’s all I’m waiting on as of now. Just curious
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by Lambeezy »

One day shipping isn’t guaranteed especially with a one man band lol
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

Lambeezy wrote:One day shipping isn’t guaranteed especially with a one man band lol
I don’t mean shipping. I mean, I placed my order last night .... when will I get the payment email
So I can actually get it shipped?
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by RumRunner »

I’ve done 5 or 6 orders with MitraMan. I’ve always gotten a confirmation/payment email the day of order, and my order shipped the following day (with tracking info). Hang in there. He’s a small operation.
CrazyRedFox
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by CrazyRedFox »

One time I placed it Monday afternoon and got shipped Wednesday. Depends how busy he is.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by brave777 »

RumRunner wrote:I’ve done 5 or 6 orders with MitraMan. I’ve always gotten a confirmation/payment email the day of order, and my order shipped the following day (with tracking info). Hang in there. He’s a small operation.

My experience was instant. Also same day. If you gets slammed it might take a day or two but i assure you he will get to it. Worth the wait.
Kratom user since 2014!
leafeater
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Post by leafeater »

Usually get payment info within hours of placing order. However my orders have always taken 2 days to ship. Even so, it has always been worth the wait time. He usually responds to email questions fairly quickly.
Just for Fun
Post Reply