Page 1 of 1

How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:38 pm
by Greyson6ix
I was trying to get my order shipped out today as I placed it last night. How long does it typically take to get your payment email? That’s all I’m waiting on as of now. Just curious

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:40 pm
by Lambeezy
One day shipping isn’t guaranteed especially with a one man band lol

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 pm
by Greyson6ix
Lambeezy wrote:One day shipping isn’t guaranteed especially with a one man band lol
I don’t mean shipping. I mean, I placed my order last night .... when will I get the payment email
So I can actually get it shipped?

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:10 pm
by RumRunner
I’ve done 5 or 6 orders with MitraMan. I’ve always gotten a confirmation/payment email the day of order, and my order shipped the following day (with tracking info). Hang in there. He’s a small operation.

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:55 pm
by CrazyRedFox
One time I placed it Monday afternoon and got shipped Wednesday. Depends how busy he is.

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 pm
by brave777
RumRunner wrote:I’ve done 5 or 6 orders with MitraMan. I’ve always gotten a confirmation/payment email the day of order, and my order shipped the following day (with tracking info). Hang in there. He’s a small operation.

My experience was instant. Also same day. If you gets slammed it might take a day or two but i assure you he will get to it. Worth the wait.

Re: How long does it take to place an order with MitraMan?

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:49 am
by leafeater
Usually get payment info within hours of placing order. However my orders have always taken 2 days to ship. Even so, it has always been worth the wait time. He usually responds to email questions fairly quickly.