Denette Green Horn
-
KratomAdvocateMO
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
- Location: Anderson, MO
Denette Green Horn
How is denette615 green horn? Is it fast or slow? Anyone tried it?
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Denette Green Horn
It's midfast and the best strain I had from denette. Very nice
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Denette Green Horn
I agree. Excellent strain. He suggested it to me for a mid-spec daytime strain and he was spot on. I find it lean faster but not jittery speed. Plus it has fantastic mood boost and great pain relief.
I love the Green Milk and Green Bone, but the Green Horn might be overall the best strain I've tried from him too. Very consistent. Every burn is great!
I love the Green Milk and Green Bone, but the Green Horn might be overall the best strain I've tried from him too. Very consistent. Every burn is great!
-
Denette615
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 pm
Re: Denette Green Horn
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!!!
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Re: Denette Green Horn
I am loving the green horn. And the green milk. And the green bone. Can't go wrong with any of his stuff imo.