Page 1 of 1
Denette Green Horn
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:48 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
How is denette615 green horn? Is it fast or slow? Anyone tried it?
Re: Denette Green Horn
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:28 pm
by FartBlaster
It's midfast and the best strain I had from denette. Very nice
Re: Denette Green Horn
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:56 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
I agree. Excellent strain. He suggested it to me for a mid-spec daytime strain and he was spot on. I find it lean faster but not jittery speed. Plus it has fantastic mood boost and great pain relief.
I love the Green Milk and Green Bone, but the Green Horn might be overall the best strain I've tried from him too. Very consistent. Every burn is great!
Re: Denette Green Horn
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:47 pm
by Denette615
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!!!
Re: Denette Green Horn
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:46 pm
by Leaflover43
I am loving the green horn. And the green milk. And the green bone. Can't go wrong with any of his stuff imo.